So now I was stuck with Veronica for the whole trip.

"Let's start the scavenger hunt everybody," Mrs. Carrie shouted, "The teams have already been assigned so you can't switch with somebody else. I'm looking at you, Peter!" She interjected and everyone laughed at his reaction. "Each team has to solve twelve clues, which are hidden somewhere in the area. The first team to finish wins a special prize!"

Everyone looked at the papers that were being handed out by teachers and I searched for my name. It appeared right underneath Cade's on the red team.

The red team congregated at the table next to the fire and after saying bye to Kingston, I left to sit next to Daphne.

"This is almost too easy," she said.

The teams were evenly matched with our only true competition belonging to the blue team, which included Kingston, Mars, Bennett, Veronica and a bunch of other competitive players. Noah was on the yellow team with Hudson, and I finally spotted Sky on the green team.

"Rules. . . there is absolutely no cheating, bribing, harassing, fighting or splitting up. You must also have all twelve envelopes to prove that you didn't skip any clues. The hunt is scheduled to last the whole day and we will all convene for dinner here in the meeting hall when the last team finishes," Mrs. Carrie further explained, "As soon as I give you the first clue, the game will begin. Everyone ready?" All four teams nodded in excitement. "'Clue number one: What is the smallest room in the world?'"

Mars's team and Noah's team took off while the other two teams stayed behind to decipher its meaning.

"Shit, I just realized I'm not good at riddles."

"Me neither." First clue and we were already stuck.

The team started bouncing ideas around.

"A living room? A bathroom?" Peter suggested and the Capricorn and Virgos were quick to point out his flaws.

"It has to be something found in nature."

"A lakeroom? A rockroom?" He tried again. The green team that had stayed behind like us suddenly got up from their seats and ran outside. Now we were the only team who hadn't figured it out yet.

"Does that make any sense?" asked an irritated Virgo.

"I don't hear you helping."

"Not saying anything is better than shouting out stupid ideas." The Virgo said and I knew where this was going. Daphne and I looked at each other, both unsure of whether we should intervene or not.

"I'm just trying to help, no need to get your panties in a twist."

He snorted, "You—"

"I got it!" Zoe, a Gemini, spoke up at the perfect time, "It's a mushroom, isn't there some sort of mushroom farm around here?"

"Let's go!" Praising the Gods, I jumped up from my seat and ran along the dirt trail.

The other teams were nowhere in sight when we reached the mushroom farm. The basket hanging from the lamppost had one envelope that said RED TEAM. I tore it open and read it out loud.