Bed

Jungkook's POV
"I'm so sorry," I apologized awkwardly as I got up. "It- it's okay," she stuttered in response. "I'll just take a shower then..." I said to escape the awkwardness in the air.

I hurried to the bathroom, thinking, 'That was wild,' "Oh my gosh! What am I thinking," I whisper yelled, slapping myself harshly in the face before removing my clothes and stepping into the shower.

Y/N's POV
"That was so embarrassing," I said, adjusting my body to get more comfortable on the bed, "I really shouldn't have done that..." I thought about the moment again. "Why are his lips so... soft though?" I smacked myself to come to my senses, laying on the pillow, knowing that I shouldn't be thinking anything like that.

"I should go to sleep before he comes so I won't have to take a shower too," I thought, then allowed myself to doze off, slipping into dreamland.

"ʏ/ɴ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ," ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ sᴀɪᴅ, ᴄᴀʀᴇssɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ. "ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ?" ɪ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ. "ɴᴏ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ. sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ..." ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴀʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs sᴍɪʀᴋ. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ!?" ɪ ᴇxᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ, ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪᴍ.

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴍᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ɪ ᴄan ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ," ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴘ, sʜɪɴʏ ᴋɴɪғᴇ.

ʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴘᴏɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ. "ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ," ɪ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ, ᴜɴᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ, ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀʙʙᴇᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ ʙʏ ʜɪᴍ.

ɪ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɪ ғᴇʟᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ... a ʜᴜɢ.

I opened my eyes. Oh. It was just a dream. But the warmth was real. I looked down to see Jungkook beside me, his arms wrapped around my waist. Wait. He was on the same bed as me!

"Ahh!" I screamed, waking him up. "What again?" He groaned, covering my mouth. "Your so loud... I'm gonna take my hand off if you promise to not scream okay?" he said. I nodded under his palm.

He took his hand off, and I immediately asked, "Why are you in the same bed as me?" His eyes were still closed as he replied, "Oh you don't remember? It was around midnight, and you woke me up."

"Go on," I said. "After you woke me up, you asked me if I could sleep with you. And I said yes," he told me.

"And what else happened?" I asked. "Then you asked me to hug you since you were scared, since there was a ghost," he said in an obviously joking tone.

I flicked his head saying, "Don't joke around." "It was true though," he answered, massaging his head. "Okay... Is that it?" I asked, relieved by the reply. "Yeah that's it. Why? Did you think we kissed last night or something?" he smirked, opening his eyes to look at me.

"Of course not," I replied uncomfortably, trying to hide my embarrassed expression. "What day is it?" I asked. "It's Friday. Why?" he said. "Aish! There's school today," I realized.

"I'll take a shower first," I said, quickly jumping out of the bed and running to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jungkook's POV
After Y/N left the room, I realized that I didn't tell her that last night she kissed me on my cheek. 'She's gonna freak out if I tell her, thankfully I didn't say that,' I thought.

I pushed myself up and off of the bed, went into my closet to take my uniform for school, going in front of the bathroom door and knocking loudly. "Hurry up! You take too long~" I whined to Y/N.

"I just came inside the bathroom though!" she shouted. "I'll try to hurry up!" she shouted again.

Since she was taking too long, I went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator, looking for food. The first thing I saw was some sausage, so I took it out, warmed it up and sat down to eat it while waiting for Y/N.

As soon as I stuck a fork in one and put it in my mouth, Y/N stepped into the kitchen singing, "Done~" "Oh c'mon! I was just about to eat my sausage!" I whined, dropping it back unto the plate.

"Well you should've hurried up and ate it," she replied, running over and snatching the plate of sausage from me. "Hey that's mine!" I said. "C'mon it's just sausage. Hurry up or we're gonna be late to school," she said, nibbling happily on the sausage.

I sighed. I had no choice but to go shower so we couldn't be late.

Y/N's POV
I was already taking the last bite of my sausage by the time he was in the shower and started on the rest. After the meal, I put my dish in the sink and I went to his room to look for a brush for my hair.

I spotted the brush next to his phone. I walked over, reaching over and taking the brush when suddenly his phone rang, signalling a call. I didn't know if I should answer it or decline it.

I decided to just not touch it, since it could be private and it wasn't my business. Then I went to the living room and plopped down onto the sofa. I brushed my hair over and over until it was no longer tangled. I tied my hair up into a ponytail for today since it was little hot outside.

Jungkook came in and saw me with my hair tied up. I looked at him and asked, "Do you like it?"
He gulped, walking over to me and held at my ponytail in his hand. "It doesn't suit you," he spoke bluntly.

"Freak you," I said grabbing my ponytail from him. "Let's go before we get late to school," he responded, lifting his bag from the floor. Then I did the same.

After all of that craziness ended, we both left for school. When we arrived, he and I separated since we didn't have the same class that day. I arrived at my classroom, and stepped in to see Taehyung sitting beside my empty seat. I froze in my steps.

Oh no. He was my seat mate...

||
It's a new day and a new memories again guys. I haven't been posting I'm so sorry bout that but I'll try to be active again as soon as possible.

Hope for your kind and considerations and comment if what book should I be active on
>I'll be waiting for the comments<

Shoutouts
binibining_kook82 ParkMinMinie taetae__monnie