Should I?

When Taehyung accidentally touch your chest you both looked away and you both blush. Taehyung touch the back of his neck he said "I'm so sorry". "It's okay it was an accident". "Should we go back to the class now" Taehyung suggested. "Yeah sure since the bell might ring later on" you said.

Meanwhile the bell rang and you guys are in class. "So for today we are gonna learn about math and solving this and that....

Ring ringg ringgg the bell ring

"Finally" you stretched "It's lunch" you thought. You went outside of the classroom to wait for ji hyo. Later on she finally arrived. "So how's school?" she said. "Kinda good" you said.

You both arrived at the cafeteria, you guys were looking for an table since you guys brought your own lunch. You guys can't find any empty seats but there's 1 person who's sitting alone on a one table and you know who is the person. "Hey" you nudged ji hyo. "What?" she said. "Should we sit with Taehyung since he is my friend?" you ask. "Sure since he's your friend" she said.

You guys are walking to Taehyung and you guys have arrived. "Hey Taehyung can we uh sit here at this table since we can't find any empty seats?" you ask. "Uhhh sure" he shrugged.

"Thank you for letting us seat here" you said. "No problem" he said. "Oh yeah this is ji hyo and ji hyo this is Taehyung" you told them.

"Hello" ji hyo. "Hello to you too" he said. "Should we eat now since I'm really hungry?" you ask. "Sure" ji hyo and Taehyung said at the both time. "Least eat then" you happily said.

The three of you guys have finish eating. "Ohhh I'm so full" you said while burping. "Opsss sorry" you peace at the two of them. "Should we go back to the classroom?" Taehyung ask. "Let's go" you said happily.

Meanwhile you and Taehyung have arrived. The bell have rang and the teacher is teaching a boring stuff again.

Ring ringg ringgg the bell rang

"Oh yessss end of school" you said. "Bye Taehyung" you told him. "Bye y/n see yah tomorrow" he said.

You were walking to go home by yourself since ji hyo has to stay after school so she let you go first. While you were walking you saw the boy who bump into you and you were asking yourself why did your heart ache when you saw him.

"Should I talk to him or should I just go home?" you ask yourself

||

Hi you guys I'm sorry if I update late I just have important things to do. Should y/n talk to jungkook or no???