Scent

Jungkook's POV
Since I got the cigarettes I needed from the convenience store, I walked outside to see Y/N sleeping comfortably with her head on the table. I wondered if I should take her to home with me or just leave her here. What was her address again?

A minute passed and I decided to carry her to my home since I did not want to leave her here sleeping in front of the convenience store.

I approached carefully as to not wake her up, and put my right hand under her legs, my left hand behind her neck. I prepared to put my strength into carrying her but when I lifted her, I noticed that she was a little lighter than before. Why did she lose weight?

"Hasn't she been eating food lately?" I questioned in thought. Then I shook my head to clear my thoughts and started walked with her in my arms, still gently snoring away.

When I was near my home, I heard Y/N mumbling in her sleep. I looked at her face. Her eyes were still closed. "Mom... Dad... I'm so sorry... I couldn't save you... but I promise I'm gonna find out who did it..." she whispered as a tear dropped on her cheek. "What happened to her parents?" I wondered in thought, walking up to my door.

I shifted Y/N so I could have a hand free, typed in my passcode in the keypad beside the door and pushed it open. I hurried to my room and gently lowered Y/N onto the bed.

After I set her down comfortably in bed, I went to my living room and lied down on my couch. After a while I felt sleepy and drifted off.

Y/N POV
I slowly woke up, stretching my arms and legs on my be- wait... this is not my bed. The scent of the bed is too strong. Also, it is Saturday today and there is no school. When I finally opened my eyes the first thing I saw was that is was a boy's room. I looked to my left and right. There was no one in the room so I decided to get up and explore the house to find the owner of it. I walked down the hallway of the house that led straight to the living room and saw him. It was Jungkook.

Something popped up in my head. Should I pull a prank on him? Yeah let's do it. I tip toed over to him and screamed as loud as I can. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed into his ear. Jungkook fell from the couch that he was sleeping in unto the ground. He jumped up as his head whipped left and right, almost cracking his neck and yelled, "Is the house on fire!?"

"Nope," I said calmly. "Then why did you scream?" he asked scratching his head. "It's just a prank bro. Calm down it's not like your gonna die tomorrow," I giggled. "Yeah you little dummy, just watch I'm gonna get revenge," he said, roughly punching a pillow. I gulped.

I hurriedly changed the subject. "How did I ended up here in your house?" I asked slowly. I didn't remember anything from last night.

He began to tell me the whole story and I turned my head, spotting the television while it played a cartoon. I sat down on a nearby chair while watching my favourite show Spongebob Squarepants.

I stopped listening to him and just enjoyed the cartoon. I noticed him get up and go to the kitchen. "He might cook some food," I thought, licking my lips.

"Hey, the food is ready!" he shouted from the kitchen a little later. "Yeah yeah... be right there. How did you cook food so fast?" I asked as I turned off the TV. I walked into the kitchen and I saw the food. It was noodles. "Wow we are having noodles early in the morning..." I said, losing my appetite. "Come on, it's gonna be great," he replied as he started eating his noodles.

"Can't we just eat outside?" I asked him in a whiny voice.

What do you guys think Jungkook will say to Y/N?

||
I'm so sorry if I didn't update this book yesterday the reason is that I was really busy so I didn't expect that.

Since I didn't update it yesterday I pick 5 people for the shoutouts so CONGRATULATIONS!

Shoutouts
Icysnowgem IVEBEENJUNGSHOOKEN GLAVN7 ImadeULook lxxyoon

If you guys want a shoutout all you have to do is pm me and yeah we're done.