Home

Ji Hyo POV
"Uhhh I'm so mad at Y/N, why didn't she wake me up omg" i said while walking home to the apartment.

Y/N POV
*Click* someone open the door it was Ji Hyo. "Y/N why didn't you wake me up?" she said while shouting. Haha I was laughing inside she didn't know that there's a guest here. "Y/N are you there?" "Yeah" I said. Later on Ji Hyo saw that there's a guest in the living room. "Y/N!" she shouts while throwing me a pillow. "Why didn't you say that there's a guest?" she said while biting her lips. "My bad sorry" I said still laughing. "Okay hi Taehyung" she said awkwardly. Hmmm I smell something fishy, "Hey Y/N let's do our work" Taehyung said. "Sure" "I'll go to my room" Ji Hyo said. "Okay".

"I hate projects" I told Taehyung "Wht don't you just relax" "I can't we even have to present this to our class, didn't you know that I have stage frights like my hand would be really really sweaty if I present this in front of our class" I said. A thing pop into my mind while grinning. "Hey Taehyung" "Can you present this history project please" "Nope" "Please I thought you were my friend" I said while raising my eyebrow. "Okay fine" he gave in. "Yes yes yes" I said while doing a chicken dance. Opsss what am I even doing this in front of Taehyung, I look at his face and he was laughing like a chicken. "Ewww your so ugly why do you laugh like that?" I said while cocking my eyebrow. "Cuz it's my choice" he said. "Hey Taehyung wait here I'll just go to Ji Hyo and ask her something ok" "Okay"

I got up from the floor and went straight to Ji Hyo's room. I knock into her room and said "Are you there!" "Yeah what do you need" I peek into her room and there she was lying comfortably in her cozy bed, I sat into her bed and said "Who was the guy that answered your phone last night huh?" I asked. "Uh-hhh I'll explain that" she said while rubbing the back of her neck. "So what happen is this guy in my class told me that he needs help in this assignment and yeah i said ok and after that I didn't know that it would take long to teach that assignment so that's what happen" she said. "Hmmmm" "That explains why your late last night" I said. "Okay that's all I want to know, I'll go to the living room now and do my work bye bye" I said.

Ji Hyo POV
"Oh that was almost" I said when Y/N was not in my room anymore. I got up and went to my bathroom and look at my self at the mirror "Should I be lying to Y/N?" I said asking my self.

Y/N POV
"Hey I'm back, so let me look at what you're doing?" I said. I look at the papers that his doing then when I saw it, the project was all done. "Wow" I said "I can't even do my own homework" "How could you finish all of this?" I said. "With my hands duh" he said sarcastically. "The freak" I said. "Here" he pass me all the papers he did. "You can keep all the papers" he said. "No thanks" I said. "If you're not gonna keep it then you'll be doing the presentation with me" he said while smirking. "Okay I'll keep it" I said.

"I'll get going now" Taehyung said "Okay See ya tomorrow" I said. Then Taehyung exit the apartment. "What should I do?" I said asking my self. "I'll just watch some cartoon." I went to my room because I have a T.V. there. I switch that T.V. on to the cartoon and the show was spongebob squarepants "Why would I watch this show let's just watch a movie"

Later On.....

"Omg I like this show" "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS" *Ding* someone texted me. I took my phone and look at the person who texted me.

Ji Hyo
"Can you make your voice lower, like I can hear your voice saying spongebob squarepants"
Y/N
"Opsss sorry I'll lower my voice" I replied.

"I'm so tired from shouting" I should stop watching this show. "I took my phone to see what time is it" "9:30" "Okay that time was so fast damn, I'm sleepy now" I said while blinking my eyes. Later on I fell asleep.

"Uhhhh" I said "Damn my throat hurts, is it because from last night" I said asking my self "Oh well" I said laughing. "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" "Y/N imnida hahhaha" "Okay let's stop" I said. I took my phone and look at the time "7:30" "OMG!" "Ji Hyo! Why didn't you wake me up!?!" I went to my closet to get some clothes I randomly pick one. "Omg I'm gonna get her back I literally take too long to shower freak" I said while rummaging in my closet. Finally I got some clothes and went to the shower.

Later On After Y/N Finish Taking A Shower...

"Omg I'm about to die" I took my phone and look at the time "8:00" "I only have 30 minutes but I still need to eat food" I said pouting. "Oh well let's eat I'm really hungry" I went to the kitchen and look at the food there and I saw eggs in a plate with a note "Hey eat your food I hope you get late at school with a laughing emoji face, so this is my revenge since you keep shouting spongebob last night haha see ya at school" Love, your best friend Ji Hyo.

"Omg I'll just skip you food I'm so sorry food" I said while pouting my lips. I got all my things and went to walk to school.

Will Y/N be late at school or No?

||
Do you guys like it? So I'll be doing shout outs today so if you want one comment now! Hurry up! This is limited edition just joking haha! (Comment down below)

Vote for this book if you like it!