ー seven.

loNg chapter + kissing scene mwahah

seven months later

"bye jungsoo," heechul pecked his boyfriend on the cheek. jungsoo smiled, giving a soft kiss to heechul's forehead. these moments would be where he felt guilty for leaving heechul by himself at home, but he knew he'd be looking forward to go back home after.

a week after that fateful plane flight, jungsoo and heechul had decided to hang out. a month after, they'd hangout everyday. five months ago jungsoo confessed his love, knowing that his fluttery feelings on that plane had bloomed into something more beautiful. they had agreed that jungsoo would work as an attendant on shorter flights; usually from korea to japan or korea to china, so he would come back home earlier to be welcomed with showering kisses and warm hugs. heechul worked at a dog daycare, supporting their funds.

he waved goodbye, dragging his suitcase behind him.

--

heechul smiled to himself as he bathed a puppy. his co-worker and friend, hangeng, raised an eyebrow and smirked. [im also a sucker for hanchul and i miss geng úwù]

"daydreaming much?"

heechul yelped in surprise, splashing bubbles onto hangeng's face. he laughed after, apologizing. "sorry, you know, just thinking about how i'll welcome jungsoo tonight."

his chinese friend smirked. "ever had sex?"

heechul's face turned red, he began scrubbing out the suds out of the pup's fur a tad bit harder. grabbing the shower head, he sprayed some water on hangeng's face.
"shut up ー" he hissed. "there are babies here," referring to the dogs. he continued scrubbing the pup, ears red and ignored hangeng as if he never said anything embarrassing.

hangeng sputtered, laughing after. "of course you did. who tops?" and he picked up a dog, placing it in the tub beside heechul's.

heechul turned redder. "can you justー ugh. jungsoo." hangeng had met heechul two months ago, heechul had quickly found a liking to the chinese male's strange humour and personality, causing jungsoo suspicious.

"are you sure you don't like him?" the older male queried. heechul sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "of course not hyung. i only love you."

hangeng laughed. "how about surprising him in bed?"

heechul was even more red. "oh my god, your dirty mind, geng, god please save this child ー wait." heechul paused, rethinking. he rubbed a towel around the pup, drying its fur.

--

when jungsoo came home the next day, it was dark. taking off his shoes and hanging his uniform jacket on the hook, he called out for heechul. [istg theyre an old couple lmaoskdn]

"in the bedroom!" heechul's muffled voice called out. confused, jungsoo placed his suitcase down, scampering into the kitchen to get a sip of coffee and venturing into their shared bedroom.

their room was dimly lit by their lamp, the faint glow allowing jungsoo to see heechul sitting on the bed, cheeks flushed pink and lips plump red. jungsoo realized the younger got a haircut, bangs trimmed and long locks that he liked to tug on was cut off, giving heechul a manlier, handsome look. [like when he was in the g-market ad!!]

he was wearing a crisp white tshirt with yellow track pants. jungsoo let out a breathy laugh. "where's my hello kiss? lovely haircut by the way."

heechul grinned, standing up and walking closer to jungsoo. he grabbed him by the tie, pulling the man closer to him, close enough to have their noses touching. he could smell the coffee from jungsoo's lips. "wanted to try something different. glad you like the haircut, did it all for you," he whispered, smirking.

jungsoo knew what heechul was up to. laughing, he undid is tie, throwing it onto the ground. placing his hands on either sides of heechul's waist, he guided the younger to the wall, making sure their noses were still touching and pressed him firmly, but gently against the wall. "well, i love it."

and he placed his lips on heechul's. heechul instantly responded, lips fighting back and instantly driving his hands to the back of jungsoo's head and tugging at the soft strands of dark hair. jungsoo's kisses were rough and needy, heechul's mimicking them.

people would have thought jungsoo was gentle and kind, but heechul saw a different side of him, during sex. [uNcOmftORaBLe] he was mean looking and rough, but heechul loved it.

jungsoo pinched heechul's waist, gasping for air. heechul gasped at the pinch, jungsoo diving his tongue into his mouth, licking heechul's upper lip and nipping softly. heechul was moaning, and god, it was music to jungsoo's ears. each breath he took, each gasp and little noises of approval that heechul resonated made jungsoo feel elated and more hot.

heechul began unbuttoning jungsoo's shirt, touching everywhere in a hurry, sliding his long fingers around his neck and collarbone, still kissing in a needy way. he let out little whimpers, because jungsoo was nipping at his earlobe and sucking right under his ear, and heechul loved it, dragging his fingernails across jungsoo's back shoulders.

jungsoo grabbed his wrist, pulling him onto the bed. he lay down with heechul straddling him. heechul may have drooled, because fuck, jungsoo's dark hair was all tousled and his cheeks were really red and lips swollen with bites that heechul gave and his shirt was unbuttoned, showing all of his chest. jungsoo chuckled. "this welcome back is a lot more better than the others,"

heechul sighed and lay down beside jungsoo, playing with his hair. he smirked. "i should do this more often, then."

jungsoo tapped heechul's cheek, like a light slap. "horny bastard."

heechul snorted, and leaned down to jungsoo's neck, sucking and licking until it bruised a shade of purple. "you love me."

jungsoo turned to face heechul. "i'm glad you were on that flight that day. all ethereal looking, your long black hair and that cute sassy frown of yours."

heechul muttered something incoherent, cheeks pink. he wasn't used to cheesy stuff and jungsoo showering him with cheesy compliments made him embarrassed.

"shut up." and he sealed jungsoo's mouth with a kiss, smiling. jungsoo grinned back, pulling heechul into his arms and murmuring, "i love you," as he drifted into sleep.

"love you too," heechul whispered back, something that he never thought he'd say all those years ago.

1018 WORDS AYEYEYEY
ITS THE END.