ー six.

same apology every time, sorry for updating so late.

the airline usually gave little candies to the passengers as a thank you for flying with us, but jungsoo had something else in mind. when jongwoon spotted the older man holding a small container of chocolate ice cream, he raised an eyebrow. [i remember when i was flying to japan they gave us chocolate ice cream]

"are you sure it's good to favour a passenger?"

jungsoo glared at his friend, clutching the cold cup to his chest. he playfully stuck out his tongue. "hey, i'm actually trying to find a boyfriend here, like you asked, and now you're agaisnt it? how mean." he puffed out, pouting playfully. jongwoon chuckled, shaking his head, waving his hyung off.

"whatever you want. but won't it be hard? you're constantly leaving and coming back because of your job, would you even have time for him?"

jungsoo faltered. he hadn't thought about that. but kim heechul was not his. yet. "hey you idiot, i didn't even ask him out yet. don't fret about the future."

fourty minutes until landing, the attendants started to hand out the candy. jungsoo placed the ice cream cup on the trolley, praying heechul would like it. he felt his heart beat faster as heechul's row neared. his palms started to sweat.

"hey— uh, heechul? you seem to be really fun to be with, so i wonder if i-i could have your number?" jungsoo stuttered. his right hand held out the ice cream cup along with a cute plastic spoon, shaking nervously.

heechul gazed up at him with soft eyes. noticing jungsoo's shaky hands, he laughed softly to himself. "s-sure," he accepted the ice cream - delighted it was chocolate - and passed his phone go jungsoo. this was surreal for heechul, his heart beat increased every second, his chest feeling a fuzzy warmth.

to jungsoo, it was like a dream come true, his chest bursted with pride, happy that someone accepted him and he pulled out his phone, exchanging numbers with heechul. he muttered thanks, smiling softly and continued passing out candy to the rest of the passengers.

donghae awwed. "it was like a drama, my heart is melting!" he teased, happy that heechul may have found love, for real. 

heechul smiled to himself, clutching the ice cream to his chest, like a happy schoolgirl who just got a gift from an admirer.

378 words.