ー two.

he didn't mean to eavesdrop. but that long haired boy was so intriguing he couldn't help to listen to those words his friend had whispered, you have a little crush? and he chuckled, because somehow, he also had little crush for the long haired boy. he walked back to the area where most of the attendants were, as they began takeoff.

heechul's cheeks burned red with embarrassment. "he heard you!" he screeched - not too loud - and slapped hyukjae on the arm again, donghae's snickering increased.

"i think he likes you too," donghae snorted out. heechul scowled.

"you two scared him away. now my reputation is ruined, thanks." he muttered as he patted down his hair. pleased with his looks, he took out his phone and took a selfie. donghae and hyukjae rolled their eyes, heechul was infected with the prince disease.

they took off, hyukjae a bit green and clinging onto donghae who kept pushing him off just in case if the older ever vomited on him. heechul sighed, hyukjae and donghae were like pesky five year olds.

"shut up, i need my nap, you two are shooting bullets in my head," heechul snapped, turning the volume of his music on louder. donghae and hyukjae were confused.

"we never shot you! what are you talking about??" but their silly protests were already drowned out. heechul snorted. you're giving me a headache, he thought.

sorry, i haven't published in a while. maybe a double update??

230 words.