ー five.

sorry it took me so long to update;; maybe two more chapters and it'll be over? idk

heechul slept soundly after breakfast. the sound of the humming engine being muffled by his headphones and the slight rocking of the plane somehow soothed him. thank gods donghae and hyukjae were also asleep, if they weren't they would bickering about senseless things.

he woke up after a dream ended. heechul would be lying if he said he hated his dream. embarrassed, he started mumbling to himself, cheeks tinted pink. it was wonderful, the dream. it was about jungsoo. heechul tried to convince himself that it was a mere crush, not love. he definitely was not ready for love. but his dream, had told something else. heechul was laughing with the other, smiling widely. they were holding hands, walking through a park. heechul had boldly placed a kiss on jungsoo's lips. oh, how heechul wished his dream was real. it gave him a fluttery feeling, so wonderful his heart had felt like bursting. jungsoo's hands were soft in the dream, heechul had felt jolts of excitement while holding them.

a loud crash had snapped him out of him relishing his dreams. the seatbelt sign flashed, along with a 'ding' as the radio crackled. "please buckle on your seatbelts, as we are currently flying through a storm." the gentle voice of jungsoo's meandered above the passengers. heechul loosened at the gentle voice of jungsoo's, he loathed turbulences.

he shuddered, taking a deep breath, swallowing the gulp of air. hyukjae looked at him worriedly, him and donghae had just woken up. "you okay, hyung?"

heechul shook his head, the plane was rocking violently, advancing up and down prompting heechul's stomach to churn. it reminded him too much of the accident. those horrible memories, the car swerving to the left and crashing into another car. he never wanted to think about it again.

he shut his eyes tight, trying to slacken under hyukjae's comforting pats on his head. the ding was heard again, and the shaking stopped. "turbulence is over," jungsoo's voice was heard over them again. "we will be landing soon so please keep you seatbelts on,"

heechul sighed in relief, pleased that the plane was going to land soon.

aAAaa my poor teuk, im glad hes eating properly now, poor bby's surgery made him miss smtown in osaka.

358 words.