24

"You havent find her yet?" Seulgi asked the private investigator that she hired.

"No ma'am, but I just found out earlier that Seeyoon used a fake passport, to bring your daughter here."

"Thats all?" Hanseong, the private investigator nodded in reply.

"Ok... Thankyou. Call me when you have something that'll lead me to my daughter."

"Yes ma'am." Seulgi stood up and got out of the bar. Walking to her car, she sighed deeply, "Where are you baby girl? I miss you so much." She talked to herself.

Its been two months, since Ah-reum was abducted by Seeyoon, and they still couldnt find her.

- - -

"Amber?! What the hell?!" Seeyoon screamed, pointing the red mark on Ah-reum's right cheek.

"I got annoyed." Amber replied, while she continued to eat while watching tv.

"You got annoyed?! So you decided to punch my daughter?!" Seeyoon left Ah-reum abd walked towards Amber. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You dont have a right to slap my kid!" Seeyoon held Amber by her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes.

"Remember, you wouldnt be here without me, if you hurt me, i'll double the damage to your daughter." Amber replied calmly.

"....Fuck." Seeyoon lowered his head and slowly walked away. Walking back to where he left Ah-reum, he carried the child to their shared room and laid there together.

"When can I see my mommys? I miss them." Ah-reum hugged Seeyoon. "...I've been thinking, if I should bring you bacm to your moms. Our plan is not working..."

"What plan?"

"...Nothing. Sleep, okay? I'll find a way to get you back to your moms. Sleeptight. Daddy loves you."

"Really?! Thankyou! I love you too daddy!" Ah-reum kissed Seeyoon's cheek and laid her head on his chest, slowly drifting to sleep.

- - -

"I missed you." Joohyun suddenly hugged Seulgi, as soon as she saw the latter enter their house.

"I missed you too." Seulgi replied in a whisper, hugging Joohyun back.

"No. I missed you, the happy Seulgi. You always smile, laugh but now, you're different." Joohyun broke the hug and looked right into Seulgi's eyes.

"Im sorry. I just, I really miss Ah-reum."

"Ah-reum again." Joohyun sighed.

"What do you mean 'Ah-reum again'?" Seulgi asked, she didnt like the tone in Joohyun's voice.

"You always talk about Ah-reum, cant you see? Chungmin needs you, I need you. We need you too."

"Are you saying I shouldnt care about my missing daughter?" Seulgi's breathing started to fasten.

"No. Thats not what I meant, what I mean is, can you take your mind off of Ah-reum even just for a day, and give us a little of your attention." Joohyun replied, she already felt Seulgi's anger rising.

They've been fighting, always because of Ah-reum. Seulgi always went out early and came back home in the midnight, always looking for Ah-reum. While Chungmin and Joohyun we're left alone in their house, craving for Seulgi's attention.

"Dont you care about Ah-reum?!"

"I care about her, of course! She's our daughter, but you dont always have to be looking for her, we informed the police already, Im sure theyre taking care of it!"

"If theyre taking care of it they shouldve found her by now!"

Silence filled the living room.

"This... Us. Its not working anymore, Joohyun. We need to separate."

"No. Youre saying that because your just confused, baby, we can work this out while we find Ah-reum."

"No. I cant do this anymore." Seulgi turned around and slowly walked back to the front door. "You can, I can help you." Joohyun stopped Seulgi, wrapping her arms around the youngers waist.

"Cant you see? Ever since I met you... My life changed."

"What do you mean?" Joohyun's eyes started to fill with tears. "Ever since I met you, my life's been in danger. I got raped Joohyun, fucking raped, and now my kid is missing."

Joohyun was at lost for words. Seulgi was right, ever since they met, Seulgi's life was at danger.

"How about Chung-min?"

"I'll be back for him." Seulgi moved Joohyun's arms away from her and walked out of the house.

/ / / /

So much drama hmmmsss. Sorry if i updated just now, i was busy with school and stuff. I love u guys!! Thankyou for supporting this book; 'Believe in magic' was a flop, should i delete it?