3

Author's p.o.v

"So youre telling me you slept with a rich woman that owns a company?" Wendy asked looking at Seulgi.

Wendy gasped, looking at their four friends that was playing on the floor with sky and some uno cards. Wheein and Joy was playing with sky while Joy and Moonbyul kept arguing while they played the game.

"You slept with her? Like fucked her?" Joy asked, scratching the dogs furry back. "Dont use that word around sky. And no we didnt fucked." Seulgi replied annoyed.

"Its not like Sky's gonna curse. Right baby?" The small dog began to bark making Joy laugh.

"And you're gonna go out with her tomorrow?" Seulgi nodded, answering Wendy's question. "You need a dress! Its a grand ball!" Joy said and stood up from the floor.

"Lets go shopping!" Yeri threw the cards and jumped around. "Yeah but we'll spend our own money, no treating each other." Moonbyul said, she already knows what Wheein, Yeri and Joy was planning to her wallet and credit card.

"Hmm." Yeri pouted and sat back on the floor hands crossed on her chest. The older ones looked at her, adoring their big but childish maknae.

"Ok. I'll treat you instead." Yeri smiled widely and quickly hugged Wendy.

- - -

"Just wear a tux." Yeri said, laughing at the image of Seulgi wearing a tuxedo. "Here. It looks good." Joy popped out of nowhere and placed the strapless black dress infront of Seulgi.

"Damn. Can I date you?" Moonbyul asked, making the others cringe at her. "Sorry but she has a sugar mommy already." Wendy teased Seulgi while the bear frowned.

"Introduce her to us already! So she can treat us for some shopping and shit!" All of them glared at Yeri, not liking the idea of their little maknae cursing.

"Sorry." Yeri whispered but all of them heard her since they we're all looking at her quietly.

"Make sure to find me a sugar mommy too, ok?" Wheein asked, laughing with the others as soon as they saw Seulgi pouting non-stop.

"Stop it guys or Seulgi's sugar mommy will lecture us for hurting her baby. Am I right?" Joy teased again, Seulgi was already full of their teasing that her fist turned white from stopping herself from blowing up.

"You know what? Fuck you guys!" She screamed and walked out of the shop.
Wendy sighed and glared at their friends, not really understanding why they were so childish. Wendy followed her friend, already reciting the words to calm Seulgi down.

Seulgi was the easily annoyed one, while Wendy was the understanding one, while the others we're childish even Moonbyul who was the oldest didnt act like one.

"Hey. Calm down. We've spent two years with those childish dorks aren't you used to them?" Wendy asked, stopping the latter from walking any further. "Theyre so childish. I just cant handle them sometimes." Seulgi groaned and laid her head on Wendy's shoulder.

"Dont mind them. They just tease you cause they love you ok?" Wendy rubbed the latters back making Seulgi relax.

"Why are you so short tempered today? I mean, you're like more short tempered."

"Im nervous about the grand ball. I dont think I fit in... with all those rich people you know? What if they knew that im just a college girl that works for myself and im with Joohyun. A succesful businesswoman. I dont want to ruin her image Wan. Even though we met like yesterday."

"Dont think about what they think or know. Dont give a damn about them. Just enjoy your time with her ok? I dont want you stressing over their rich asses." Wendy kissed Seulgi's temple before pulling her back into the store.

"We're sorry." Wheein, Joy, Moonbyul and Yeri apologized as soon as they saw Wendy and Seulgi walk inside the store.

Yeri handed Seulgi a flat rectangular box and apologized again. Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows at her friends actions but opened the box anyways.

"We uhm... payed for it all together since we think we crossed the line?" Moonbyul smiled nervously while Seulgi looked at them with a smile on her face.

"You dorks. Even if you didnt buy me this dress I'll accept your apology anyways." 

"You look good in it. Im sure your mommy will love to see it on you." Joy teased again, earning a smack from Moonbyul.

- - -

"You look beautiful." Irene looked at Seulgi for the nth time while they walked towards the mansion. "Thankyou." Seulgi replied secretly glancing at Irene.

Irene wore a red dress that has a shoulder strap on the right side while she had her hair in a low bun.

"You look stunning." Seulgi smiled while they walked up the stairs to the large door.

Both girls we're having fun, talking to each other while they drank red wine. Irene introduced Seulgi to her friend Solar and her sister Hwasa who we're eager to meet the young girl ever since Irene told them about her the day after they spent the night together.

Suddenly, a woman with a boy cut stood beside Seulgi, making the latter uncomfortable.

"I told you to stay away from her..."

"What?"

"Have you read the text?"

"You're the one who sent that?"

"Yes. I told you to stay away from her didnt I? Are you dumb?"

Kind of.

"Who are you to tell me that?"

"Im someone who can make your life a living hell so I advice you to stay away from her." And with that the woman left, leaving a terrified Seulgi.

"Hey are you ok?" Seulgi flinched at the skin contact and looked at the hand that was holding hers before looking at the person beside her.

Joohyun.

"Yeah..."

"Who we're you talking to?"

"She just asked where the bathroom was." Seulgi smiled and looked forward again.

How can I stay away from her when she makes me feel like this?

"Are you sure youre alright?"

Seulgi nodded in response and held Joohyun's hand tighter. "I like holding your hand." Seulgi smiled, still looking forward.

"Me too."

- - -

"I had a great night Joohyun. Thankyou for bringing me there." Seulgi showed her eye smile, Joohyun's eyes widening in response.

"Hey are you alright?" Seulgi asked, holding Joohyun's cheeks. "You're face is red Joohyun." The older smiled awkwardly and slowly held Seulgi's wrist before putting them down.

"You just... looked cute."

Seulgi chuckled at the compliment and looked at the older again, "Ahh. Joohyun can you go out with me?"

"Like a date?" Seulgi nodded and smiled again. "We're dating now?" Seulgi nodded again.

"Tomorrow at seven. If you're free I could ride a cab to your apartment."

"Sure. I'll text the address later."

"Cool. Thanks again Joohyun. Wear normal clothes ok? Like jeans and sweatshirts." Seulgi smiled and kissed the olders cheeks before running out of the car.

Joohyun's eyes widened again and traced the spot where the younger kissed her. "She kissed me!"

/ / / /