19

"Why do we have passports mama bear?" Chung-min asked sitting on the living room couch.

"Well, let Ah-reum sit first then me and mama bunny will tell you why you babies need a passport." Seulgi replied and watched as Chung-min helped Ah-reum sit on the couch while Joohyun and Ethan carried their new toys to their bedroom.

"Theyre asking me why they need passports." Seulgi held Joohyun's arm as soon as the older sat beside her.

"You need those to go with us, to stay away from bad persons. You wouldnt like it when we leave you two right?" The twins nodded and smiled nervously. "Where are we going?" Chung-min asked, being his curious self.

"California." Joohyun replied while she smiled.

- - -

"Ugh. Im gonna miss the four of you." Wendy sighed and hugged the twins before hugging Seulgi and Joohyun. "We're gonna miss you too." Seulgi replied for the four of them and looked over Wendy's shoulder where Yeri and Joy was crying while they hugged each other.

"Come here you two." Seulgi ushered them over and held them in a tight hug when they were close. "Youre making us cry more." Yeri told Seulgi inbetween sobs, her eyes full of tears.

"Dont be a cwy baby noonas." Chung-min tugged on Joy and Yeri's jeans while he looked up at them. "Im gonna miss you!!" Joy screamed and kneeled before hugging Chung-min and Ah-reum into a tight hug which the twins giggled to.

"Were gonna mwiss you twoo." The twins replied and hugged Joy back.

"Are you guys done?" Joohyun asked, holding in her laugh, "Dont laugh at me unnie! You cant just take the twins away from the three of us theyre like my kids already." Joy ranted while she cried which the others laughed at.

"They're our kids so we can take them away from you." Joohyun stuck her tounge out and teased Joy. Joy frowned but seconds later, she finally smiled.

"We'll visit you guys." Wendy pulled Joy and Yeri beside her and waved goodbye to the adorable family.

"Anytime." Seulgi replied and waved goodbye.

- - -

"This? This is our house?" Seulgi's eyes widened and looked around the big living room. "Is it bad?" Joohyun asked the latter while she held her hand. "No Joohyun. Its just... too big for the four of us. Dont you think?"

"We can move in a apartment. Does that sound go-"

"Mama bwunny! We love the new house!" Ah-reum and Chung-min jumped as they walked inside the large living room, Ethan behind them.

"I guess we're not moving anymore." Seulgi giggled and looked at the twins. "Im scared for them..." Seulgi whispered to herself, but unlucky her Joohyun heard her.

"Scared for them? Why?"

"Oh. Uhm. What if they get bullied because of the language barrier or something. I dont want them to get hurt."

"We'll hire the best english teacher to teach them. They wont be bullied im sure. Theyre brave and smart kids." Joohyun assured Seulgi for the nth time. "This is why I love you." Seulgi smiled and kissed the older.

It still felt new to them, when they kissed, they still have butterflies all over their stomach, their hearts beating out of their chests.

"I love you too." Joohyun replied inbetween kisses and held Seulgi's cheeks.

"Excuse me ma'am.' Seulgi jumped out of Joohyun's grasp and hurriedly stood up from the couch.

"The twins are fighting over the bunk bed." Ethan looked away, avoiding eye contact with the couple. "Uhm... Ok... Thankyou..." Seulgi walked away and went to the twins room while Joohyun was left with Ethan.

"Sorry for interrupting Ms. Bae." Ethan apologized and bowed his head, "Its cool but next time take a look before you disturb us ok?"

Ethan nodded and walked away.

- - -

"What?! When did they go?!" Seeyoon slammed his fists on the table, his face red from anger.

"Three days ago." Amber's spy told him. "Can you follow them there?" He asked the spy as he calmed himself down.

"I cant not without Ms. Lee's aprroval."

"Im sure she'll approve." Seeyoon smirked.

/ / / /

sorry for this chapter. i

Sugar Mommyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें