16

Joohyun's p.o.v

The baby cried, I smiled to myself and looked back at Seulgi, but she had her eyes closed. "Doc. I-is she okay?" I moved away from Seulgi and let the doctor do her work. "She's not breathing! Give her some oxygen!" The doctor screamed once again, the two nurse inside the room started working again.

It made my heart stop, Seulgi wasnt breathing.

"Ms. Bae, please go out of the room. Escort her." I was about to say no but I cant stand the sight of Seulgi dying so I left. When I got out of the room, Wendy, Joy and Yeri walked towards me. "Is the baby ok? Is it a boy or a girl?" Joy asked, "Where are they? When can we see the baby?" Yeri asked, "Is Seulgi ok?" Wendy asked. I decided to ignore them and sat on the hallways floor.

"Joohyun unnie, are you alright?" I looked at my left and saw Wendy, she always care for everyone and I love it. "We have twins... A boy and a girl... But Seulgi... She... She's not breathing. I placed my head on her shoulder and cried my eyes out. "Unnie, dont tell Seulgi that I told you about her heart disease ok?" Heart disease? I moved my head away from her shoulder and faced her, "What disease?"

"Her heart stops beating when she's so happy, excited, scared, sad whatever the emotion is, her heart stops. She needs to be calm all the time, so maybe her heart stopped because of pushing the twins out. Thats why I take care of Seulgi the most among our friends. Its because of her heart. The doctors told us that her life will end at 17 but now that shes older I didnt thinked of her heart stopping again."

I cried more. "Did she tell you about her step dad?"

"All she told me is that she hated him." I replied and wiped the tears awat, "The reason she hates him is, he was the reason of her parents divorcing and another one is, he tried killing her. He took her medicines and threw them away, but I always hid some with me."

"Thankyou Wendy." I hugged her and cried again, "If it weren't for you Seulgi mustve been gone a long time ago. Thankyou." She hugged me back and cried too.

After Joy, Wendy and Yeri left I sat on the end of Seulgi's hospital bed and looked at her while she adored our baby's. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked me, not looking away from the babies. "I love you." I told her and smiled, she looked at me now and smiled while I watched her blush.

"I love you too. Why do you say that all of a sudden?"

"Because I love you. Should I say it when were saying goodbye?" She shooked her head no and looked at me again, "Say you love me as many and as long as you want and were not saying goodbye to each other, ok?" I nodded and watched her adore our babies again.

- - -

Seeyoon went to the visiting area, curious on who visited him this time. No one visited him except for Amber's lawyers and guards who helped him and Amber communicate, also stalk Seulgi and Joohyun. "Mr. Park, Ms. Lee is willing to help you with your plans once you get out of jail." Seeyoon smiled to himself, "I'll get my twins back."

/ / / /