8

Joohyun knocked on Seulgi's apartment door. She drove to the youngers apartment as soon as she can, worried for Seulgi's safety.

Few seconds later, the cat eyed girl opened the door, wearing a towel over her wet milky skin. Joohyun's eyes widened at the sight, her throat being completely dry.

"Joohyun, I thought you were gonna take long so I took a shower. I'll just wear some clothes." Seulgi turned around and was about to walk away but the older stopped her. Holding her waist turning her around again.

"Why didnt you wear clothes first? What if some man knocked instead of me and does things to you? I wouldnt forgive myself if that happens to you Seulgi." Joohyun told her, lust visible on her eyes.

Yet, the bear was clueless.

"Why would a man knock on my door?" Seulgi asked the latter, breaking the hot fantasy inside the olders head.

Joohyun sighed, Why is she so clueless.

"I dont know. Just shut up ok?" Joohyun placed her lips on Seulgi's. It wasnt too long ago that they kissed inside her office but she craved for it the second the youngers lips left hers.

Joohyun caressed Seulgi's cheeks, loving the soft feeling of it. Seulgi kissed back, placing her hands around the olders neck.

After bites and kisses, both girls ended up in bed naked, breathing for air, tired from their activity. (I aint writing a smut cause im too lazy. Smh. Sorry. But ill try next time)

- - -

The next morning, Joohyun woke up, smiling happily. She looked at Seulgi who was sleeping next to her, and kissed her.

"Goodmorning baby." Joohyun greeted her, while she continued planting kisses on her face.

Seulgi tried not to smile, she was already awake but decided to fake it, lazy to open her eyes. "You look so fucking beautiful when you sleep." Joohyun, said, once again kissing her.

The older was enjoying planting kisses on the latters face but groaned when her business phone rang. Seulgi peeked a little and gulped when she saw Joohyun's bare chest out of the covers.

"Hmm... Yeah... I told them to send it already.... What an idiot... Yes... I'll be there soon..." Joohyun groaned and laid down beside Seulgi again. "Hey, baby wake up." Seulgi faked yawned and opened her eyes slowly.

"Goodmorning lil sunshine."

"Goodmorning mommy."

"What? Mommy?" Joohyun asked, throat already getting dried by the nickname, "You told me last night to call you mommy." Joohyun blushed, she felt embarassed by her kink.

"Ok... Sorry to ruin your morning but I have to leave. Some dumb employee didnt do their job properly so I have to go talk to them. Are you fine by yourself?"

Seulgi nodded and smiled at Joohyun, "You're so cute. I'll be back, ok? Let's go to the mall or something. I want to spend some time with you."

"Joohyun, we spent the last couple of days together, are you really that clingy?" Seulgi asked, placing her back on the headboard as she watched Joohyun dress herself up.

"Are you throwing me out? Ouch." Joohyun clenched her fist near her heart and acted like she was dying. Seulgi chuckled and wore her shirt before standing infront of me Joohyun.

"Im not throwing you out. I'll never do that. I just told you that we spent the couple of days together. Dont you think you need to work too?" Seulgi pecked Joohyun's lips and hugged her.
"Speaking of couple... I've been thinking if maybe... you'd want to be a couple?" Joohyun asked looking at the wall, rubbing Seulgi's back.