● I ●

"she always prefers sunrises over sunsets

"she always prefers sunrises over sunsets..... she likes beginnings"

♡♡

𝓛𝔂𝓷𝓷𝓮🤍

I sigh in relief as I watch the clock strikes to 9:45pm. I finish wiping the table before carrying the dirty dishes toward the back.

I put them in sink before throughly and quickly washing them. I wipe my hands onto my apron, sighing at the fact that I need to wash my uniform soon.

"Lake, I'm clocking out." I yell as I take off my uniform in my locker before putting on my clothes

As I leave from the back, carrying my bag over my shoulder. Lake runs toward me, his shiny black hair bouncing as he flashes me a fanged smile.

"Leaving already little puppy?" He asks

I smile, my ears perking on the top of my head "Yep and I'm so happy, I've been working 14 hour shifts for the past week." I sigh

"I don't know how you do it." He shakes his head

"I have a kid to feed." I smile sadly as I make my way toward the exit "Be safe locking up!!"

"No, you be safe riding that bus."

I leave the small bakery, that I've been working at for the past 4 years. I quickly start to walk toward the bus stop, not being able to afford to miss it.

Just as I was about to take a seat at the stop the bus rolls up. The door opens, reveling a plump red faced lady with a gruff look.

"Good evening." I politely greet her, only to get a hard glare

I quickly pay for my ticket before taking as seat, keeping my guard up as I noticed the weird man in the back. I take out my old LG, noticing I had a message from my bestfriend.

Iowa❤️:
I just got finished giving Rosa dinner and I'm giving her a bath

I smile, thanking the heavens for giving me the best bestfriend in the entire world. I quickly send her a message before closing my phone and laying my head on the window.

Not long after we were making it toward my stop. I pull the string, which made a loud noise before the bus stops. I get off, my head starting to hurt as I remember the two mile walk I have to take to get to my apartment.

♡♡

I open the door, sighing in content when I noticed the tiny apartment was quiet, aside from the soft murmur of the tv, while Iowa was passed out on the couch.