● V ●

" if I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever

I could walk in my garden forever."

♡ ♡

𝓛𝔂𝓷𝓷𝓮🤍

"Let's go on a date."

I was lounging on the couch, quietly reading a book while sipping on some green tea. Today was very slow and there wasn't much for me to do around the house. Rosa was off to school and wouldn't be back for a few hours. Zedekiah has been in his office all morning, as always. And Sven was in his office having a virtual meeting, so I had to occupy myself somehow.

That's is until Sven plops on the couch next to me. I look up from my book, giving the smirking Alpha a raised brow "A date?" I repeat

He nods "Yes. You, me and Zedekiah. You've been here for some time and you've signed the contract, so why not take you out? You're ours after all." He lifts up my hand, giving my knuckles a gentle kiss

I blush, laying my palm on his stubbled cheek "You're so sweet."

"Only for you bloeme." He winks "So, is that a yes?"

I smile, nodding "Yes I would love to go on a date with you Daddy."

He hums, leaning forward to press his forehead against mine "I love hearing you call me that."

"Can you two please cut it out." A voice groans

I jump away from Sven, my head snapping towards the living room entrance. Zedekiah stands there with a fitting black tee and pair of grey sweats. My eyes don't miss the way the shirt pressed against his skin, showing off his toned body.

I almost wanted to run up to the Alpha and hug him, just to see how rock solid he was. Almost.

Sven rolls his eyes "Hush brother. Maybe if you tried to be apart of this 'lovey dovey' stuff then you wouldn't be so annoyed by it."

Zed scoffs "Yeah right." He folds his arms over his chest "So what was it that I heard of a date?"

I jump off the couch, walking up to him "Oh Alpha Sven wants us to go on a date. Would you like that?"

He stares down at me, raising brow "Do I look like someone who enjoys dates?"

My ears press to my head, feel sad at his response "It would be nice, wouldn't it though Alpha? I mean we've never really left the house since I've been here."