● VI ●

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason."

♡♡

𝓛𝔂𝓷𝓷𝓮🤍

We were at the mall and so far we've already been to 5 different stores with a bunch of bags. Our bodyguards held most of them and declined when I tried to hold some of them.

"Where do you want to go next bloeme?" Sven asks

"I don't know sir, wherever you want."

He taps his chin "Hmm......." before a mischievous smirk spreads on his face "Shall we go to Victoria's Secret? I would love for you to pick out some cute lingerie for us."

I blush, giving the Alphas a small glance "Are you sure? We could go somewhere else."

Zedekiah grunts "What did my brother say brat?"

Sven punches his brothers arm, the man barely reacting to the hit "Brother stop being so hard on our bloeme." He glares at him before giving me a smile "Are you comfortable with this love?"

I bite my lip, thinking it over "Yes but..... I don't want to try them on here...."

He nods "That's fine, maybe one day when you're ready. We can wait. Now come, we must go."

He gently grabs my hand, leading me toward the direction of the store. When we reach the store, I give the Alpha a nervous look. He smiles, giving my hand a light squeeze before walking me in.

As we search through all the different types of lingerie, the Alphas picked out what they would like to see me in. From blues and pinks to black to reds. Laced barlettes and panties. Full body laced lingerie. Pretty much everything they could get their hands on that could fit me.

By the time they were done, our arms where full and so where the bodyguards'. We walk up to the counter and lay everything out, the cashiers eyes widen in disbelief before making a sour look. She scans our items, mumbling under her breath as she does so.

"That'll be $2,045.67 sir." She says, giving us the side eye

I look up at Sven "I-I..... Alpha that's extremely expensive! Maybe we should put a few things back......" I whisper

The cashier sucks her teeth "Sir if you can't pay for it please step aside, I have other people to assist." She says rolling he eyes

Sven gives me a smile, patting my hand that was on his arm "Sweet omega, you're too kind. Remember, Daddy will buy you whatever you want. The price of it will never affect it."