Chapter 15: Hangin' Out With Callie

Start from the beginning

He set the food down onto the table. (Y/N) started making him another meal, while Callie started chowing down.

He finished making his after a bit. Problem is, Callie was still picking bits off of his plate, after she finished hers. (Y/N) decided to just let it be.

Once he finished, he went upstairs to go take a shower.

After he finished, he opened the door to reveal Callie and Marie going through his clothes.

(Y/N): WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?

Marie: We're picking out a fresh outfit for you.

(Y/N): Callie! You woke Marie up just so you two could peep on me, while I was naked?!

Callie: What? No. I wouldn't wake Marie up for that. She just heard the shower turn on, and jumped up, excitedly.

Marie hit Callie after she said that.

Marie: And besides, you're not naked. You're wearing a towel.

(Y/N): ONLY a towel!

Marie: Not like the goods are on display.

She said that quietly, but (Y/N) still heard her.

(Y/N): Grr. Can one of you just hand me my clothes.

Callie: Sure.

She ran up and handed them to (Y/N). He took the clothes and closed the bathroom door behind him.

Callie: What?! You're changing in there?

(Y/N): Are you staying out there?

Callie: Oh ho ho. I'd like you to tell me how I'd get a good look if I wasn't.

(Y/N) could hear Marie hit Callie on the other side of the door.

Marie: We're leaving, now.

(Y/N) waited to hear the door shut. Then peeked out the door to see, they were gone.

Marie POV

Callie: Aw, come on Marie. The show was JUST about to start.

Marie was dragging Callie by her ear.

Marie: HONESTLY, Callie, do you have NO decency.

Callie: Hey, just because you're too afraid to make a move, doesn't mean I am.

Marie was blushing a bit.

Marie: H-honestly, Callie, I h-have no idea what y-you're talking about.

Callie was smiling, still looking like she had a bit of pain, by being dragged by her ear.

Callie: SUUUUuuure.

Callie started sniffing the air.

Callie: There's food!

Callie started rushing ahead of Marie, towards the kitchen.

When they got there, Pearl and Marina were eating breakfast.

Callie: Food!

Marie: Callie, you already ate a meal and a half. You don't need anymore food.

Callie: Aw.

Marina: Do you want any food, Marie?

Marie: Sure, I could eat.

Marina pointed Marie to the cabinet that held the cereal. Marie, of course, made her a bowl, and started eating.