"Like where?" She asked seductively and I shook in anger. "He's even flirting with her in front of me" I thought.

He faced me "cancel whatever appointment I have with anybody, reschedule it and I won't be coming back today, cover up" he ordered and I nodded. They walked away and I watched him put his hand around her waist as they walked away, he glanced at me and they went out.

"Outrageous!" I exclaimed and paced his office in anger. I went back to my office and tried to cool my  head. My phone rang and I pick it.

"Hey sweetie" I heard Darlington say

"Are you done in the theatre?" I asked

"Yeah, you mind if I come pick you for lunch?" He asked

"Please do" I answered immediately, I just want to get out of this damned company.

"I'll be there in a jiffy" he said and I smiled

"That's my Barry Allen" I said and i can imagine him smiling like an idiot. I hung up and tried rescheduling Ethan's appointments before Darlington comes.

After 40 minutes, my phone rang and I picked it.

"I'm downstairs baby" I heard Darlington say

"I'll be right there" I said and hung up, I cleared my table, went to the restroom and checked if my face is okay. I picked my phone and went downstairs, I saw him sitting in the waiting area and I went to meet him, he hugged me and greeted. I felt shy all of a sudden because people are watching. Wellington headquarters is a huge place so people are everywhere. He held my hand and walked me out.

"Damn, Ethan is indeed a tycoon" he remarked after looking everywhere

"What do you expect from a man who owns multiple hotel chains, industries and factories?" I said and rolled my eyes. He opened the door for me and I entered. He drove towards sky restaurant and lounge.

We entered when we got there and he pulled a chair for me, I sat and he smiled. A waiter brought the menu.

"I'll have southern fried chicken with merlot guenoc wine on item 14" I said and he faced Darlington

"I'll go with the lady's order" he said, the waiter nodded and left.

"You look stressed, don't you think you should take some time off" Darlington said

"Darl, you are worrying about me too much, I'll be fine" I said and he held my hand.

"I don't want you to fall sick, we both know how much you despise the hospital, don't fall sick and give Chioma and I a hard time" he said

"Okay sir" I teased and he smiled.

We had our lunch and he took me back to the company. He pecked me and I bade him goodbye.

I went to my office and I did the necessary things till the closing hour. I packed my things and left the premises and I met one of the staff on my way out, she's the product manager, since I started working here, I've known her to be the best and notorious gossiper here. People from Yoruba tribe are known for gossiping and bad deeds, so I heard anyways.

"Hey Miss Bianca" she called and I rolled my eyes.

"Which kind of bad luck is this?" I mumbled

"Yes Mrs Aladeoshomo" I answered as I found it hard to pronounce her weird surname.

"You are leaving already?" She asked

"What a stupid question! You see me on my way out with my bag and you are still asking me such a dumb question!!!" I yelled in my thought