h e r o e s a n d v i l l a i n s

Start from the beginning

"I'm not saying that she isn't," All Might replied calmly as he turned back to the (h/c) girl, "He went into isolation and nobody has ever seen him again, but you said that you trained with him before the entrance exam. This was pretty recent. He was a great hero and we want him back, which is why I'm going to ask for your help."

"Young (L/N), if you know where he went, please tell me."

(Y/N) couldn't help but feel awkward. The number one hero was bowing before her, asking for help, and all her classmates were stating at her. Even thought Katsuki was standing behind her with a protective stance, it wasn't enough to calm her nerves.

All Might seemed to have noticed how restless she was, because he rose up again.

"You don't need to answer this right now," he reassured, "Feel free to drop by the office after school if you have an answer. Now, let's all go and change into our hero uniforms."

"I thought I was going to die!" (Y/N) confessed to Ochaco with a sigh, "The tension in the room was so thick!"

"I know right, I felt so bad for you, (Y/N)-chan!" The brunette replied as she unbuttoned her shirt, "But I didn't know that you knew a great pro hero. That's amazing!"

"Believe me, I didn't either."

(Y/N) hadn't forgotten about Ochaco's expression from the morning and she wanted to ask, but she feared that it wasn't the right environment to do it in.

She put on her hero outfit — specifically designed by her mentor — and looked into the mirror. Putting it on was a bit of a challenge, because all parts were made out of latex and it made her feel like a giant condom.

The top part was a dark blue tube top that had gold patterns embroidered on it. (Y/N) couldn't decipher the patterns, but she knew that it had some meaning. The bottom seemed to be black leggings, which left a small part of her stomach exposed.

She had some rain boots a huge cape with a hood that covered everything. The cape was a little strange because instead of being made of cloth, it was made entirely of latex just like everything else and (Y/N) would need some time before she got used to the feeling.

That's interesting, she thought as she took one last look at her outfit, Is the cape there to protect me from the rain?

"I have to say, your outfit is pretty cute, (Y/N)-san," Momo commented, walking towards (Y/N) and looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yours is nice too," (Y/N) replied, scanning the black haired girl's outfit.

At first glance, it looked scandalous, but (Y/N) could understand why Momo would need to expose her skin. Her quirk relied on creating things out of lipids.

"Yours is nice too, Uraraka-san," Momo said with a smile, "I think that now that we're all dressed, we should go outside."

The small brunette nodded and all of the girls went outside, where they found that most of the boys were already there.

"Man, why does it always take girls so fucking long to change?" Katsuki mumbled, "And why are you all walking outside at the same time like a herd of cattle?"

"Big words, Katsuki," (Y/N) teased, earning a glare and an insult from the ash-blonde boy, "Your costume looks great, by the way."

"I don't need your compliment," he replied as he eyed her and smirked, "You look like a knock-off stripper."

"Thanks,"(Y/N) said dryly, looking in the direction of Ochaco and Izuku.

Izuku had on a green costume that resembled that of All Might. Katsuki glanced at the direction she was looking at and sneered.

"This nerd is too fucking obvious."

"I think it's cute," (Y/N) defended her friend, "At least his is better than yours."

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING POTHEAD."

All Might then explained to the class what the course was going to be. The students were to be separated into groups of two and one group of three. They would either be villains or heroes.

He pulled out a box and assigned random groups. (Y/N) didn't pay attention to any other groups but hers.

She was in Hero Team I with Ojiro and Hagakure, who were up against Villain Team B, which consisted of Todoroki and Shoji.

This won't be easy, will it?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anyway, woop woop first day of junior year is done,,, it wasn't that bad. I just lost my ID over the summer and my schedule doesn't have Algebra II/Trig which is a regents course?? and that might mean I have to drop art but my favorite teacher teaches it :((

Also I hate how AP classes give tests on the first day. I know it's standard procedure (probably tbh I don't really know) but they're so long and it's just annoying. And I have two AP classes back to back ,, soo

Well that's it
Hope you enjoy!
❁٩(„❛ ֊ ❛„)❁
Yuki078

Well that's itHope you enjoy!❁٩(„❛ ֊ ❛„)❁Yuki078