Reader X Katakuri "Ten Long Years"

Okay so I love Katakuri, so this one shot is going to borderline be an entire story, no I am not sorry for this, Katakuri is my no. 1 Sweets Commander, antagonist (sorry mingo but he's just daUm), badass man, etc. And if you want to complain abt how long this story is then fight me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughing out loud during a night out with friends, you struggled to hold the camera steady in your sweaty hands, (BF/N) flushed into a red hue, snorting out a small puff of steam.

"Stop laughing! So what?! I like Food Wars get used to it! It has great and interesting characters with a good dark side revealed in the third season!" You and the rest of the gang only continued to chuckle.

This was the best round of two truths and a lie ever, although maybe it was just that few dozens of shots you had talking.

"Okay okay you losers, (Y/N)! Your turn! Two truths and a lie!" Pouring everyone else another shot, (BF/N) slammed the bottle of tequila onto the table and collapsed into their seat with a frown, taking one moment to think before snatching the camera away from you.

"Okay, okay" pulling a glass of forgotten water near your chest, you looked into the ripples of the water, suddenly seeing a distant memory from ten years ago, all the warm happiness from the alcohol was wiped away and replaced by a cold sober feeling.

"Okay, which is the lie? My latest album has been selling out worldwide for exactly a month now, I've met my soulmate ten years ago and never saw them again, or that tomorrow is my birthday?" Many of them stopped for a few moments and quirked their heads to the side.

"I'm going to say the soulmate one-" "definitely the soulmate one (Y/N) you don't have one!" You inwardly sighed as they all laughed together.

"It's the album, it's been selling out for eight weeks guys" suddenly the joyous atmosphere was lost, all of them went silent staring at your gloomy expression.

"(Y-Y/N)? Do you want to, talk about it?" You nodded your head feeling a bittersweet feeling choke up in your throat, not being able to function properly you began to hiccup from the feeling.

You began to mumble your sad tale to your friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You happily bounded around the beach- just like any happy (Y/A(-10) would, laughing with a few nice kids around the same age as you were, you decided to fool around with them.

"Haha! Stop it you're gonna get me cold!" Dodging a tall girl's attempts at splashing you with the frigid sea water, you began to run into the sparkling ocean, ignoring the patches of seaweed clumping around and the kicked up sand clouding the transparent waters.

As it got deeper and farther from the sandy beach, in order to escape from your chasers you reluctantly let the water reach your torso and kept moving on, right until you could no longer feel the bottom and had to swim.

Suddenly the laughs of the other children faded and you stopped in one spot in confusion, only hearing the crashing waves threatening to go over your head.

You turned around to blink in confusion, seeing your parents and the other kids hop around strangely on the beach, and they were saying something too, but the ocean was too loud for you to hear them, "huh?" For some reason it looked like they were seagulls.

Then the lifeguard started to blow his whistle and scream at you, "what's his problem? Oh!" Finally catching sight of the brightly colored buoy in front of you, it suddenly made sense.