Reader X Sanji "The Town Rat"

In the cold empty streets of soulmate city, the skies overhead poured snow down from the heavens, no one was outside, all either asleep in their beds or celebrating Valentines Day with their beloved soulmate, all except one stubborn girl, you.

As the snow got thicker and thicker with each step you took, your body soon got to the point where you were frozen solid but still getting nowhere, but you couldn't stop now, your client was awaiting you.

Feeling blood flood to your cheeks once you got to the front of the popular pizza shop, with a small pout that was covered by your high collar, you squinted your (E/C) eyes, catching a few burn and char marks professionally covered up, obviously scars from the incident a few months back, but shrugging it off anyway, you opened the door and shook yourself as you casually stepped in, trying to make it seem it was completely natural for you to be there, you couldn't attract attention to yourself just yet.

Having your ears immediately assaulted by boisterous noises of all kinds, you smiled at the full store, seeing many figures that could rarely gather without starting some sort of riot, this was good, you could get some really dirty and pricey info while you were here.

Trying not to make eye contact with anyone else, you walked over to the counter and smirked at the country bumpkin who was busy serving drinks to some of Whitebeard's boys, and with your keen eyesight caught how 'Strawhat' Luffy looked at her fondly, a little too fondly for friends, while 'fire-fist' Ace was happily molesting some poor girl who looked almost scared out of her wits.

Smiling at the potential moneymaking info, you pretended to have known nothing when the bartender girl finally approached you with a cheeky smile, "hello! Welcome to my shop which is now reopen after...some damages" her eyes darkened, probably going back to the incident that hit the papers for days.

Paying no heed to her gloomy expression, you easily waved it off and smiled, a smile that didn't completely reach your eyes but she didn't notice nor see it, "oh congrats on staying open, anyway, I'd like to order a fruit dessert pizza?..." Looking hard at the menu, you paused before looking back to her with a giddy glint in your eye, "with extra (F/F), and (F/F) sauce please, oh, and make it ready to go" you loved that dish, ate it all the time as a kid when you could afford the money.

Catching onto your change in attitude, the girl smiled as well, "commin' right up dear, uh, since we have a full house tonight, I'm sorry to say that you'll have to share with someone else" not actually minding it at all, you falsified a sudden change in demeanor when your eyes saddened at the news, "oh, okay" sliding out of the seat, you looked to the farthest table and discreetly grinned.

The Strawhats were goofing just as their reputation would predict and began to take the long way there, as you gazed upon tables, you sneakily gathered information as you passed them unnoticed.

'Surgeon of death' Trafalgar Law was happily cooing in some elegant girl's ear, some men were talking about how SMILE development was predicted to increase in the next few days, Eustass 'Captain' Kidd was enjoying himself, possessively frisking some woman who only purred back at his touch, rumor had it some chick came into town a couple months back and turned out to belong to Dracule Mihawk, a hooded man in a top hat who you suspected to have been 'blue gentleman' Sabo was fondly holding hands with a smaller figure, the town scrooge, you soon realized.

It was amazing how much information you could gather when you just listened and looked around in the right places, but you soon had to shake yourself out of your thoughts when you finally arrived to your table, too soon for your tastes.

Seeing them all simultaneously look to you in silence at your approach, you almost wanted to flip them the bird while you still held their attention just for the hell of it, but you decided not to when 'blackleg' Sanji cooed at your figure.