chapter 3

"So how is school coming along? It's been a while since you've spoken to me"My mother says as we pull into the mall .

"good , im getting better at the subjetcs i used to struggle with" i told her and feeling a bit depressed , because the night before while thinking about the reason i was happy the whole day made me feel kinda stupid , about thinking about a soccer football when he is  far away from me , its just crazy the way im thinking .

"DIana, did you hear"momsaid while waving her hand in front of me , i was thinking so deeply that i didn't hear her .

"im sorry mom , im feeling tired , can we go bach home till tomorrow and we can shop the dresses you want  please " i said while pouting my lips at her .

She did nodded her head and said yes , i was glad she didn't complain all the way up home because normally she will do , i went to my room and closed the door thinking of a way to contact that soccer player just to have a conversation with him , then i got the idea of playing the role of a journalist and meet him , which sounded so crazy to me but i just wanted to try and in the same time challenging myself to get to him, while thinking of this idea , i did remember that i got a friend journalist her name is alexa , she was older than me , i tried to call her right away but she didn't pick up .

"Diana , the dinner is ready"mom yelled from downstairs

"mom, im not hungry " i yell back

"okey sweetie , im going to sleep  goodnight" hearing her saying sweetie suprised me , its been a long time she didn't call sweet names , openning my laptop again and seeing that cute face , i went and kept trying to get his manager's phone number , i  found 5 numbers , i wrot them down , i was feeling sleepy i went and took a quick shower without washing my hair just my body and brushed my teeth and went to sleep right away , thinking about how im going to get to that cute Adrian. 

Adrian POV

8:10 AM

"Adrian"i  hear someone calling my name ,oh its , the voice of my annoying friend and in the same time my manager , we are so close with each other like brothers  , max trying to wake me up , Shit , i was having such a nice dream , its been such a long time i didn't have dreams , till this last 2 days , i keep dreaming  the same dream , me in a large white rrom than seeing this angel girl with brown eyes and long brown hair , and the nicest smile i have seen in my life ....

"Adrian"  hearing my friend max again , then him entering the room while having my white towel in his hands and then throwing it towards  me .

"why waking up this early , we are in our vocation man" yelling at him , i was so annoyed , because im not a morning person , i wake up early just when i have training .

" today you have 2 interviews at 11 am , so i think you need to get your ass up to get ready "he said while pushing me off the bed

"you know i hate interviews "i said

"its a part of your job to be present all the time in medias , and be connected with your fans by doing interviews and give them your news " i rolled my eyes at his words  ,i love my fans but i just don't like to share anything from my private life , and in interviews they keep pushing you to talk about you private life which sucks  , i get up to take shower  and  to get dressed , i called my mother its a habit , my mom is everything in my life after dad left us without anything , she is the one who did fight for us , and the reason im here its because of her , i call her everyday because i live far away from her , i visit her during weekends for sure  , after i finished getting ready , i went to the hotel where i will meet the 2 journalists and wishing its gonna go well because i hate this interviews shit .