Chapter 2

finally got home , changed my clothes went to the kitchen to see if mom  left me again the lunch , and she did ,  while  am eating im again thinking about how my life is empty and lonely ,  even having friends but i don't feel them close , there is just a part in my heart so empty because that part never did experience love or what it does feel to be in a relationship , i know i don't need a guy in my life to be happy but not having anyone to talk to and understand you make me feel the need of having someone in my life , anyway , by i finished eating , i hear my phone ringing  its jack .

"Hey jack" i said

"hey , i was just wondering if you would want to come , there is gonna be a party tonight at alex's house , he told me to invite you "jack said , while im rolling my eyes , Alex is a classemate , a player kind of  guys tried to get close to me last year but i always reject him ,  not my type .

"no i can't , mom is feeling a bit tired and i need to stay taking care of her , you can say to him thank you for the invitation tho "i said trying to be nice while refusing to come .

"Okay , as you like , i hope your mom gonna get better , take care" and he did hang up .

i washed the dishes and went to my room , i checked my notebook to see if i have any homework to do , there is none , i opened  my laptop watching some randome videos on youtube , till i fall asleep , when i woke up i find it its 5 pm , gosh i took such a long nap , mom was home in the couch in her phone , i went to her and hugged her not getting any hugf back from her , i turn on the TV to find a sport show talking about the fifa world cup , i kept watching , they were having some football players who's gonna be playing in the national team , i did recognize them all but one , his name was adrian ,something about him made me feel some kinda feelings i can't describe in my heart , normally im not that kind of girls who's gonna be having crushes on famous people ,  adrian was having such innocence in his eyes , a beautiful smile , the way he talk you can see he was so down to earth , i have never see in my life someone with such an angel face and in the same time hot , the first time i will feel such a happiness while looking at him talking in his interview , when the show did finish , i went to my room and opened the laptop searching about him , i felt like a crazy while  doing this , trying to have informations about someone  and being so curious about it , i read that he went to play in some famous clubs starting at the age of 17 and now he is gonna start playing for the  the first time with the national team , i watched also some interviews of him , he is such a smart person i can see it just how he talk and the decisions he made from the past about joining clubs and what to reveal and what to not reveal .

ring!ring!ring!

its 7am , i turned my alarm off and get up to shower , after i brushed my teeth and dryed my hair and for the first time i did  some makeup , just foundation and mascara and lipsgloss . today im feeling a postive energy that i haven't felt  a long time ago ,, the reason gonna sound stupid but because i get to discorve this cute football player , gosh i feel stupid just thinking about him , he doesn't even  know i do exsist  , after finishing eating my breakfast  i jumbed in the car , my mom the one who's driving me again .

by the time i get to class ,jack was taking a seat next to mine normally its maria's seat .

"maria gonna kill you for sure "i told him while siting

"no, don't worry , she is not coming today , she is feeling a bit tired "he said while taking out the books from his bag

"oh , i will call her after the class " in a worried tone , while putting my phone out from my bag , i was really worried about her , so i sent to her right away text checking on her .

"you seem different today , i have never seen you with makeup on and your hair like that , you really seem in a good mood" jack teases

"yeah , i don' know its just i did wake up feeling this way "smiling nervously,i know jack saw me this way , dressing well and having makeup on , to be honest i don't know the main reason to , because if i say its because of that football player , thats gonna be crazy .

when i look up Professor Liam is entering the room , he is wearing a leather jacket over a white button up shirt and tie .

"Morning everyone , sorry im late"he smiles and shakes his jacket from his shoulders before throwing it across the back of his chair .

"i hope everyone took the time to purchase a journal "he says and jack and i look at one another and pull our journals out.

it amazes me how unprepared college students are .i should have just brought one of my extras for one of my unprepared classmates.

class ends , i went to the admissions office and check to see what class i am in , if any but i just want to go home . i don't like  to skip classes , especially  not this early  in the semester but im tired and kinda anxious about the idea of me having some kind of crush in a famous soccer player .

how these two gonna meet when she is just a college student and he is a famous soccer player? please support me for more