Chapter 1

"Diana wake up ' i hear my mom's voice calling from the other room , i groan to myself , i was having my period so i felt so tired to get up .

"Diana" she calls again.

"im awake " i yell back , today is my first day in my second year in college , im not really excited about this day , because i don't really like what im studying "management" , anyways , i went to the shower while washing my hair , i think about how much emptiness i have been feeling lately , 19 years old and never been in a relationship eventho there is a lot of boys hiting on me , but i can't imagine myself with them , the feeling of emptiness day by day killing my positive emotions , losing hope in life pushed me to suffer in such  long time from anxiety , but no one is helping , oh i forget to tell you ,i lost my father when i was 8 and i only live with mom and brother not always with us because of his work , i don't have any sisters which make my solitude more painful .....

"dianaaaaaa you are late " mom's calling again
"im about to finish" i yell back

mom is in her early 50's , she has such a kind heart ,but the lost of my father made her always angry and giving negative vibes in my life , she prepared the breakfast , while eating i  think about how lonely she feel while my father isn't here next to her to make her feel more safe and strong  but she won't tell or admit her emotions  , by i finished eating , mom is in the car ready to give me  a ride to the college which it wasn't that away from us .

"here we are , have a good day " my mom said as she put me next to the college .

" youu too mom , i love you " i said while jumping out of the car , not waiting for the " i love you back" because i know mom won't say it , anyways , while walking to my first class "econony" i met Maria and jack my friends from the first year , we did exchange hi and enter the class ready for the first class in this year .

the prof entered the class greeting the whole classe  her name is Maria too , she is in her late 39's always have a smile in her face , i love the positive energy she give me everytime i see her , the 2 houres did pass quickly because i was interested in the class i was taking ,also the prof Maria make it more enjoyable , the class did finish and we stayed in the class while waiting for the other prof to come me and my friends ,the other students went to take a break , but us we like to stay in class during the break .

"next week the fifa world cup gonna begin gosh im so excited"  jack said , i rolled my eyes at him because im not really into soccer , but i was gonna watch it tho just to hang out with my friends more .

"im not watching it "maria whines and wipes her eyes , careful to not miss her makeup .

after the sencond class finished ,i said goodbye to them , because the afternoon we won't be having any classes , while walking out of the class i received a text from mom saying she can't pick me up from school , so i have to walk to home .

guys i be uploading tomorrow , sorry im not a fluent speaker in english , but i will try hard ,this story that im writing gonna be so exciting just wait ♡♡