Meeting Eren

Levi's pov

"Hanji What?!" "Yup I'll bring him by the house at 5-ish. Okay bye!" " No Han-" Four eyes cut me off before I could protest against her horrible idea. 'A baby?! I can't have a baby around here!' Oh let me explain, Hanji a fucking insane lunatic wants to bring a 1 year old baby into my spotless house! No no no I mean don't get me wrong sure babies are cute but I'm not ready! She said just for a month or two while they find his mother, apparently she was taken by her crazy husband. "Ugh why me?" I ask myself . Wait what time is it?! I look over at the clock to see it's almost five o clock. "Shit I need to change!" I quickly get changed into a black MCR t-shirt and ripped tight skinny jeans that are also black. Yeah I know what your thinking how old are you to be wearing that??? Well I'm only 23 so I think I'm good. Anyway just as I was about to grab some socks I hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I yell as I run to answer the door. I open it and in comes Shitty Glasses and the cutest chubby baby I have ever seen. " Hey shorty. " "Glasses.." I mumble as I'm guessing Little Eren looks at me with a big smile on his face (A\N and it never feels outta place. No okay I'll go) " And this is Eren! " Hanji says as she hands him to me. "And here is his stuff have fun!" She says giving me a big bag of Eren's baby stuff and another with his clothes and her making a run for it. "Hanji what am I supposed to do with him." "Just don't be yourself!" She said and left. Then Eren started to cry. "Well this is going to be.....interesting."

A\N I really like this idea I don't think I'll write it good whatever I'm winging it also I'm just writing whatever like I'll get on here not really having anything planned but whatever happens happens.
Eren will grow up he's still the Seme.