Job interviews

Job interview #1
Manager: Highschoolers looking for a job. You do realise the amount of responsibility waiting at table is, correct.
You nodded your head: Yes sir.
Jimin: How much do we get paid.
Manager: Depends on the satisfaction of the customers. Do you have any form of papers that help me understand what type of students you are?
You two glance nervously at eachother.
You knew your school papers were not good. At all. Getting a job might be harder than I thought.
You both reluctantly hand over your papers. The manager flips through them.
Manager: And you two are seniors?!
You both nodded your heads.
Manager: Mister Park Jimin. 4 suspensions, 1 transfer, 2 arrests, misconduct on multiple occasions, highest grade is a 75%.
Manager: And what is this? You were held back a year?
Jimin nodded.
Manager: And you thought you could get a job.
Manager: And miss. 3 transfers. 5 suspensions. Highest grade is a 65%. 5 disappearance accounts, 10 accounted acts of violence towards peers. 7 arrests, involved in street gangs—I cannot take this.
Jimin stared at you, wide-eyed.
Manager: you two are considered bullies. I cannot have people like you serving my customers.
You: If you would like to know, I was also held back.
Jimin's eyes grew even wider.
Manager: Honesty will not get you out of this one, miss.
Manager: I am sorry, but I cannot hire you two. Man, did your mother not teach you anything?
Something snapped in jimin. One second he was sitting down, the next he was grabbing the managers collar.
Manager: Yah, idiot! What the hell are you doing?!
Jimin: Imply shit about my mother again and my fist will be the last thing you will ever see.
You noticed jimin was tearing up.
Manager: Alright I'm sorry goodness!
But jimin didn't put him down. He lifted his fist, ready to hit. But you stood infront of jimin, and wrapped your hand around his fist.
You; Jimin leave him alone. He isn't worth your time.
Jimin continued to glare at the manager with bloodshot eyes.
You: Punching him won't make your mother happy.
Jimin blinked. You slowly brought his arm down back to his side. He blinked back the tears, looked up and the cieling, And bit his lip. He let go of the managers collar.
You looked at the manager: I deeply apologize. have wonderful evening.
You grab the papers and jimins wrist, and drag him out the door...
LATER THAT NIGHT:
Jimin and you have been through 11 interviews that day. In the end you were rejected by all.
For the first time, you felt embarrassed about what you had done with your life.
You wondered if jimin felt the same way.
Jimin: This is the last stop. After this, I'm giving up.
You; I agree.
Lay: Sorry to keep you two waiting. My name is Kay and I'm the manager of this night club. I hear you are looking for a job?
Jimin: Before you ask here are our papers. Yea we've been pretty terrible, but we just need a job you know?
Lay: Papers? What papers?
You; Our school papers...
Lay: For a job at the night club? You please.
Jimin and you look at him in shock.
Jimin: But shouldn't you look to see if we're responsible enough?
Lay laughed: I'll look at them if you really want me to.
He began reading the papers. He sighed.
Lay: How many interviews did you have before this.
Jimin: 11. This is the 12th.
Lay: How are you feeling?
You: To be honest, embarrassed.
Lay smiled: You're both bored.
Both: What?!
Lay: I can see you two still have some heart In you.
Lay: look, I believe in a second chance. You two are teens, and you obviously want a job considering the amount of interviews you've been to.
Lay: I respect that determination to change yourselves. Therefore. You are hired.
You two blink in shock.
Jimin: th-thanks...
Lay: No problem. Come back tomorrow at this time to discuss your shifts.
When lay leaves, you and jimin smile at eachother and give each other high-fives.
Jimins smile faded. As did yours.
Jimin; That did not just happen.
You: No. No it did not.
As you two left the night club, you turned your attention to the singers voice who was singing at the stage down below. 'That voice sounds so familiar... ' you thought.
You couldn't see his face because you were not on the bottom floor, but as you left the club, you could not get the singers voice out of your head.
The next day:
You decided to wear the school uniform today. You didn't understand why you decided to... you had planned to reveal who you really were today. You then remembered what you had told Jungkook in the parking lot yesterday.
Little flashback:
You: leave this school. Or I will.
He probably won't show up... he gives into everything these days. Hah. I feel better already.
You said that too soon.
You looked up to see him sigh.
He smiled: I thought you wouldn't show up. You're still the same old Y/n.
You sneered, turned around, and headed Down the hallway. Away from class 3B. Jungkook yelled your name, but you didn't bother to turn around. 'That's the last straw.'
Class:
Jungkook greeted the teacher.
Jin: Alright. Well it seems like Y/n didn't show up again. What a shame.
Jin noticed Jungkook was not sleeping. Instead, he continued to look at the front door of the classroom as if  he was waiting for someone to arrive.
Suddenly, you walked into the classroom. Jungkook smiled. But that smile quickly faded. You had changed out of your uniform into your usual attire; combat boots, black jeans, black leather jacket, and a gray t-shirt. Your hair was pulled back in a high ponytail, and you had put earrings in for all three of your ear piercings and your cartlidge. Everyone gasped. Namjoon looked stunned. Jimin and Hoseok sat up straight in their chairs. Yoongi tilted his head to one side. As you made your way back to your desk, tae smiled at you.
Tae: Woah Y/n nice style!
'What's up with him. Why's he smiling. Does this kid ever stop smiling?'
Jin: Y/n. Come up here and introduce yourself.
You: Why. They know me.
Jin: Oh I do not think they know this side of you.
You walked up to the front of the class room with your bag still on your back.
You: Names Y/n. Don't bother me. I just want to silently pass through this class.
Tae: Whoaaaaa Y/n good acting skills!
'This kid... is annoying the shit out of me right now.'
You walked up towards him, and grab his collar. The classroom gasps. You bring your fist back to punch the kid, but you pause. You notice Jungkook has gotten out of his seat.
'Come on Y/n. You've done this before. You can do it again.'
But you couldn't bring yourself to punch him.
'Why can't I bring myself to do it?!'
Aggravated, you threw Tae back into his seat. You turn around, and slam the head of the student who sits infront of Tae on his desk. Tae jumps, and the student screams.
You turn back to Tae: See. I'm not acting. I just want to silent pass this class. And pass I will.
You walked out the back door.
Parking lot:
Jungkook: Y/n-Ah! Stop! Wait! Where are you going?!
You: Home.
Jungkook: You know you can't go back home at this time! you're brother-
You turn around to face him.
You: Stop acting like you know what Is happening in my life Jungkook. I am leaving this place.
Jungkook: Y/n-Ah you don't have anywhere to go!
You: Anywhere is better than here!
You: Look. you made your decision. You are staying. Therefore I am leaving.
Jungkook: Why can't you just ignore me at school?
You: That's the thing Jungkook. I can't.
Jungkook: What?
You: I can't ignore you.
Jungkook reaches for your shoulder.
You step back: it's not a good thing, you remind me of times... horrifying times... times when you were not there.
Jungkook: A-a-and the good?
You: yes but they are always interrupted by those times I called out for you.
You: And you were never fucking there you bastard.
Jungkook; Y/n-Ah-
You turned to leave, but Jungkook stepped infront of you
You: What now.
Jungkook: I'll leave. Right now.
You: Like hell you would.
Jungkook: I will, for your sake.
Jungkook walks forward. He pauses.
Jungkook: understand I am also leaving something very important to me behind.
You laughed: school?! School is so important to you?!
Jungkook: no.
You: then what. Your friends?
Jungkook: You....