Why hello jeon jungkook.

Your (Y/n) POV:
You spent the rest of the day acting like a goody-two shoes. That was the plan.
Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung spent the day with you, showing you around the school and trying to get to know you; they even called you a friend by lunch.
V: Y/n I feel as if we've known eachother for years! Yah it's a great thing you came along!
You: And it's wonderful that I met you and Namjoon!
Namjoon: So are we done hanging out? I gotta study.
V: Namjoon. It's the first day. Relax. We have no homework.
You had also been named class 3B's savior after stopping Min Yoongi... and you had to admit it felt weird.
You: So why am I getting a high five from random people?
V: You're famous. On your first day you single-handedly defeated Min Yoongi.
Namjoon: People are calling you a savior.
V: I have seen many welcome stunts by many students who have transferred, but nothing like that one.
When you three stood in the line for lunch, someone came up to you and handed you a tray of food.
Jungkook walked out of the lunch room after handing you the tray of food.
V: Yah. You know we're only allowed one tray of food... Yah Y/n he must have a crush on you.
The place that had hated you since the beginning now welcomed you with open arms.
CLASS:
Jin: So I see you finally decided to show up, Y/n. Such a pity. You should know not to be late. Even transfer students won't get special treatment here.
V: Ah teach! Can't you let her off the hook? She saved a student today.
Jin: Sorry, but I am a man of my word I make no exceptions.
Jin: Now then. Where is my class president?
Jin looks at the back of the classroom near the window. Suddenly, the door flew open, and in walked jungkook.
Your eyes grew wide.
'He's in my class?!'
Jin: Ah So he arrives! Go take your seat Jeon Jungkook. I will need to talk to you after class.
As Jungkook walks towards his seat, he notices you and stops in his tracks. He hadn't heard you were in class 3B. Quickly, he put his head down and rushed to his desk.
Jin: Now then. Class president may I please get a greeting?
Jeon Jungkook stood up. He glanced at you. You frowned.
Jungkook: Attention.
You scoffed. 'So this is what he had become.'
Jungkook: Greet the teacher.
'Greet the teacher my ass', you thought.
Jungkook sat down, and laid down on his desk, looking out the window.
Jin: Alright everyone. Page 23 in your math text book.
Jin: Ah yes. Before I start.
Jin walks towards you, and hands you papers. He does the same for the 3 in the back.
Jin: You probably don't know what these are. They are similar to you transcript. It involves your punishment for the day.
Hoseok: What's it got to do with our shit at school.
Jin: Let me get there. Your task is to find a job by the end of the day. I will check tomorrow.
Jimin scoffed: What is this shit.
Jin: If you don't, I will call your parents. And I know for some of you, that is not an ideal situation to be in. Yoongi: I do not think that would be a wise choice on your part, Jin.
The room fell silence. It was subtle, and you could see Jin gritting his teeth and clenching his fists.
Jin: With the exception of Min Yoongi, You all are punished.
You nudged tae, who sits in front of you and give him a curious look.
Tae: Yoongi along with Namjoon our our school on the map. Yoongi's a good basketball player, and so the principal lets him off the hook all the time.
After class:
As soon as the bell rings, you begin to pack your things. Tae and Namjoon has invited you to eat dinner with them, but you rejected the offer. You couldn't get too close with them. You gave them the reason that you had that punishment to work on, but in your mind you knew damn well you were not even going to try to look for a job. 'That teacher is just insane' you thought. 'I don't care if he calls my parents, they don't care.'
You were cleaning up your desk when suddenly, Tae hugs from behind. You jumped, making sure your reflexes didn't jump into action.
You: Aye! What are you doing?!
Tae: Group hug with a best friend! Don't have a frown Y/n, keep smiling!
You: What?!
But he had already let go and rushed out the door. You were taken aback.
Namjoon: you'll get used to it, Y/n. Anyway, it was Ah nice meeting you. Study some too ok?
He turned to leave. He pauses and turns around. You notice he is blushing.
Namjoon: If you need help in a problem, just ask ok?
You: Yea sure.
As he rushed out the door, you frowned. 'Weird' you thought. You began to take more books out of your desk, when suddenly, someone snatched out of your hand.
Hoseok: Well you sure as hell put up a good mask. Say, Jimin... isn't spitting on someone's face considered a strike as well?
Jimin: Oh it is. But not in the teacher's books
You scoffed: Why do you care if I spat on Jungkook. You don't like him either.
Hoseok ignored you: You know, I think we wouldn't have even gotten caught had you not bathed into our buisness.
Yoongi: Look, little girl. It's simple. You stop with us, we stop with you. Unfortunately, you already started, and there's no turning back.
You: Ok. That's fine with me.
Yoongi scoffed: You think it's fine but you just got yourself into the same hole as jungkook.
You sneered: I don't stoop low to that bastards level.
Hoseok: So would you strike yourself out if it ment not stooping to his level?
You: Oh no you didn't let me finish. Jungkook is at a very low level. You three, on the other hand, are at a level so pathetically low, even hell cant account for you.
Yoongi sneered: That's it I am done reasoning with her.
He brings his fist back, and he swings at you. But someone steps infront of you.
Yoongi: Oh look who came to the savior's rescue.
Yoongi snatched his fist away.
Jungkook: Get out and go bother someone else.
Yoongi began to go for another punch, but jimin stopped him.
Jimin: Let's go. They aren't worth our time. The three left.
As soon as they left, Jungkook went back to his seat. You sneered and continued to get your books.
You notice there was a bag in your desk. You slowly take it out and put it on your desk. You reach inside the bag, and pull out milk and cookies. You wonder why they were there. Until it hit you.
Memories began to flood into your mind. You glared at Jungkook from across the room, got your bag, and left the classroom. You knew he too had gotten up and followed you outside.
Outside school:
You whirled around.
You: Get out of my sight.
Jungkook: I'm just leaving school, Y/n.
You held your hand up: don't say my name either. Really Jungkook. You pull a milk and cookies as if everything can go back to normal?
Jungkook looked down at the ground.
You: Do you even remember what you had done?
Jungkook nodded.
You: I don't need your lunch. I don't want your snacks. And I certainly don't want your protection. I can handle myself.
You: Heck I handled everything on my own pretty well that day you weren't there to protect me. Or should I say you abandoned me.
You: I transferred here, Jungkook. I've got one more year in hell and I'm trying like hell to just quietly pass and graduate.
You: But I cannot just pass with an idiot like you here and those idiots who beat the shit out of you. By the way when did you give up your fist?
Jungkook: One year ago.
You: Ah. And from then on you became the class president. Bravo! Do your friends know what you have done in your past?
Jungkook: No.
You: And do you still think they will be your friends if they knew?
Jungkook: They won't find out anyway.
You: Not quite. I'm here.
Jungkook: Y/n-Ah... please don't. I'm really trying to-
You: What? Redeem yourself? Prove yourself? To who?
Jungkook: Please I'll do anything for you.
You laughed: Yahhh Jeon Jungkook you've changed! I can't even recognise you.
You walked up to him and put your hand in his shoulder.
You: No need to worry. I'm not coming back here.
Jungkook looked up from the ground.
You begin to walk off
Jungkook: But Y/n... your mother. You've got to stay here. You said you wanted to graduate here peacefully.
You: But I cannot if you are here.
Jungkook: What are you implying.
You turn around: Leave this school, Jeon Jungkook. Or I will.
At home:
You open the front door of your house. You walk in and check to make sure the house is silent and does not reek of alcohol. You see your mother sitting on the couch next to a boy. The boy turns around to face you.
You: What the hell are you doing here.
Jimin: Talking to your mother. I had no idea you lived across the street from me. Didn't expect it either...
Jimin: Anyway. Are you going to go find a job?
You huffed: Why would I do that.
Jimin: Because... teacher said so.
You: And why would you, out of all people, listen to the teacher?
Jimin: Aren't you a goody-two-shoes? Why aren't you listening to Jin?
You: Why don't you ask your friends to tag along.
Jimin: They'll laugh at me for it and call me pathetic. They don't need to do it anyway.
You: Why do you have to do it then?
Jimin shuffled his feet: He mentioned calling our parents—-
FLASHBACK TO JIN TALKING BOUT CALLING PARENTS:
Jin: if you don't, I will call your parents. And I know for some of you, that is not an ideal situation to be in.
You remembered Jin's words. You had at first been confused because you knew your parents wouldn't care. But now you understood his intentions completely. Jin knew none of you four would have even done the punishment. He had read up in his students like any other teacher should do. In order for you all to listen, he needed to at least make one of your four give into the punishment, and the rest would follow.
That's why you were confused; the parent threat didn't pertain to you. He was targeting another one of you four. And that target was jimin. And Jin had got what he wanted: A domino affect.
Jimin: Uhh So can I go with you?
'Man that teacher is sneaky. He knows what he's doing. He knew that if he could trigger jimin, jimin would be able to convince the rest to go on his own.
In fact, he knew you all would have listened if it came from jimin rather then from your teacher. That's how people like us work' you thought.
You: Fine. Let's go. You speak of this to no one.
Jimin: I thought that was already implied.