3.0.2

3rd Person POV

Daniel then shuts his eyes as he woke up..somewhere different.Daniel then stood up straight as he walked through every place that has space.His eyes jolted to three doors.
First door,'Meets Me'.
Second door,'Good Memories'.
Third door..
'Will You..'
Daniel was confused.He tried opening the first door..but he regretted it afterwards.
It was his childhood memory..where it happens.

//Flashback//

"La~la~la~"Daniel sung as he walked through the dark hallways.

He heard another person singing to a song that he sang just then.It was a female but male-ish voice.He looked around and saw a figure walking slowly as it appears in front of him.

"Ommo..uh..a-annyeong?"he spoke.

"Hello child..what are you doing..all alone?"

"Oh,i just bought the stuff my mom told me to."

"Oh that's very kind of you child..as if..i will give you this necklace."

The lady gave him a Diamond red necklace.What Daniel didn't know was that it was a blood and the soul inside.

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Just a gift,for having a quite long conversation with me..little child.."

"Ne?"

"Do you trust me?"

"I don't know but..my mom told me not to talk to strangers..but also trusting them too."

"What a good boy."

Suddenly,after she said four of those words,Daniel's head started banging.

//End Of Flashback//

Daniel woke up taking deep breaths each time.The first door dissapeared in dark feathers.He decided to go to the second door.

//Flashback//

The first face to come was..

Y_N.

Daniel wanted to chase but he couldn't move nor control these flashbacks.In his mind he thought,

'No...Y/n..please.'

"Tell me if you're really confirmed..Promise?"

"I promise you!"

Daniel regretted his hands that touched the necklace.Daniel regretted his ears listening.Daniel regretted trusting a devil than himself.Daniel regrets..

Lying to its own best friend.

//End Of Flashback//

Daniel wiped his tears away and goes through the last door..

Will You..

He pushed and fell just like that.Memories fell upon inside his head.As he noticed something..it was

Y/n.

Y/n was holding onto his hands as tears was slowly dripping down,hitting the blanket that was wrapped around Daniel.He also noticed his members,standing looking at him and Y/n as he heard lots of sighs and sobs.Daniel looked at himself as he shattered like a million pieces of glass.Shining too bright that it hurts his eyes.

Y/n POV

Daniel started moving as i was shocked.We all gasped as Daniel opened one of his eyes,blinking lots of times.He looked around as he was about to sit,but he hurted himself.I calmed him down.

"Daniel,don't move."i said half whispering.

The other members looked at me as i looked at them.

"Uh..Y/n we would want to say that..we're sorry that we lied too early to you."Jisung said,as i can see that tears were forming in his eyes.

A few other members teared up as a few of them just holds onto it.I smiled..although i felt weak,i tried to smile happily to them.Just to let them know that we're good.

"Its fine..better late than never right?..Besides..its my own fault..that Daniel's like this."

They all went silence as they excused themselves.I nodded and they walked out.It was a silence for the both of us.I started to break the walls between us.

"So Daniel..are you enemy's with NEW,Yoona and the nurse?..and..my mom?"

It was a silence.He chuckled for a while and turned back to serious.

"Well..we are including your mom.Why,you may ask..they've seen me before.Being with a lady,talking and i trusted that lady who was talking to me.I transformed into something that i at first didn't regret..but i did..until now..that's why i stabbed myself..i feel regret for everything..every bad thing that happens to me."

"Ah..but Kang...why isn't it my fault?"

"What?"

"Well...it's my fault that you've change too much and..i made you hurt yourself..doesn't that count?"

"No..that doesn't..because it was all on me..i dealed with a devil and was trapped like i was in hell."

"Y-you..dealed?"

"Yes..my mom kept on telling me that my father's busy and all..because..argh,the story goes like this.My mom kept telling me that my dad is busy..i asked what work he has,but she never answer.My mind hurts and suddenly a memory out of nowhere popped in my head.It shows that..after i was born..my mom left my dad cause..she couldn't take my father's blood sucking personality that made her uncomfortable..especially when he sucked girls blood.I followed my mom,which is being a normal human form.But my DNA explains everything..and so i..met you.You were the light through every dark spaces that i have.I chased your light..but never caught it.Why?Be-"

Too much words why not actions?Too many words how to stop?Just for a deep kiss.

I pushed my lips towards his and it leans on like a rock going deeper to the water.He bites onto the bottom as he wished for before.It gaves me goosebumps as his hands ran through the back of my head.My hands on both of his shoulders.We stopped for more deep breaths and we smiled.

"You know i liked you right?"he said,his hands still on my head.

"You know i loved you right?"i said as he chuckled and smirked while looking right straight into my eyes.

I saw his eyes turning into shades of red.I smiled and stated,

"Now you're craving for me?"

We both laughed and it was all good.Explanations all done,enough for me to understand.But..

What's the story?

(Hey guys author-nim here~
Okay..only a few chapters or maybe even 1 or 2 chapters to finish this book and publish a new book..STAY TUNED FOR THE NEW BOOK AND THIS BOOK'S NEXT CHAPTER!!!!💋💋
Also..is this tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring or what?Correct me if there's any mispelled or anything
P.S:....TOO CLICHÈ??
Bye~🕉)