2.0.2

Daniel?

Y/N POV

We both look shook....really shook.I then realize that...he just got out of the shower and..his half naked.

"AHH!"I screamed as I look at the other way.A slight of reddish-pink formed on my cheeks.

"Ah sorry...wait,stay here."he said as I heard the door closing.I looked back at the front and well...I'll have to wait.I leaned on the door as that scene kept repeating..I stroke my hair and just thought,

I just saw my friends body shape..what the fuck.

I decided to wait for a good minutes..when the door opened..and I fell..on my back..hitting the back of my head.

I winced in pain as I hold the back of my head.

"Ah..."I felt the slight dizziness forming in my head.

"Ommo Y/N!S-sorry.I thought you were-"

"Nah it's okay..it will fade away anyways."

I stood up and gave him the bag.

"Here my mom told me to give you-I mean,the whole neighborhood this..hope you like it."

"Alright,I will enjoy it."he said giving me a very warm smile.I smiled back and was about to leave.But I stopped my tracks as I saw the beautiful sky.I ended up staying inside,as the cold breeze hitted my face.

"It's nice right?"Daniel said holding my shoulders with both his hands.

"Well yeah...I've never felt so satisfied..with the cold breeze.I always blame on the cold breeze,by making me shiver..by making me sick."I said chuckling a bit.

I looked at the sky once again as I let Daniel's grip on my shoulder away and took my first step but was pulled back.I looked and saw Daniel looking down and his grip was on my hand.

"Kang,what's up?"

"Uh do you mind if..."he looked hesitated for awhile.I pat his wide ass shoulder and he looked at me and took a deep breath and spoke up.

"Do you mind if you stay here for awhile?"he said as I notice him cringing a little and he looked down.I giggled at his action.

"Sure..but I'll have to tell my mom first."

I let out embrace go and was about to go..but he grabs a hold on me again.I looked at him again and he smiled while saying,

"You have your phone right?.."

"Um..yeah why?"

"You can text your mom in there."he said as he...holds my phone?!

"Yah!How did you-"

"I have my ways~"

He smirked and he returned my phone.I texted my mom..and I'll have to wait her to reply.

10 Minutes later..

*DING!*

I looked at my notification and saw my mom saying 'okay' and 'take care on my way home'.

"So?"Daniel looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"No.."I said jokingly and he bit his lip.

"I'm joking around."I said smiling trying to cheer him.He smiled widely and jumped a little.

"Come here!"he said as he gripped my hand and ran away.Why is he so excited?

"Okay.."I muttered to myself.