3.0.1

(Everyone..author-bitch is back 😎)

Y/N POV

"Yo..where the fuck am i?"i muttered to myself.

I was locked in a bird cage.The cage was high.I looked around and saw other girls and a few guys in the other  cage begging for help and..they were all wearing black dresses and suits and..i'm the only one who's wearing a long skirt white dress.The atmosphere was so dark-ish grey at the sky.While at the bottom is so dark..pitch black.

"Hey you..the white dress girl.."a small voice spoke.It was a girl.

I bopped my head once as a reply.

"You are the one who's going to live longer than us."

"..what?What do you mean by that?"

"We get slaughtered or..just die.Well,the one who wears a black dress like us and..the white one's can beg or made their choice to die or just go on by living.As it strikes to 12 pm..it will start and we got..10 more seconds."

"T-what?!"

The cage floor then opened as we all fell but non of us screamed..including me.I was about to..but it didn't came out.I looked at the girl i once had a conversation,her face finally forms into a smile before they turned into black feathers and i looked at my hand but..nothing happens.Suddenly,my feet felt like it was stepping on something.I looked,it was the floor.More like a chess floor.There stood tables,pictures hanging on the wall..creepy ones.I slowly took my steps and the heels made the noise.I intertwined my hands together..still scared.But then,a voice spoke.

"You!"

"Eoh ottoke.."i slowly turned and saw guards.

"Come here..the king wants to see you."

"The what what and who cuckoo?"i asked still confused on what they REOLLY meant.

They walked towards me and just pulled me out from my spot.

"Y-yah!"

10 minutes later..

The guards said that we're getting near.I looked at the pictures.Seeing a super-duper old looking grandpa,grandma,parents,cousin or even sibli-..wait..isn't that-

"You have arrived at the kings hall.Give respect to the king.All hail the king."one of the body guard shouted..which is from beside me.It hurt my ears as i covered them.

The door opened and revealed the king.As we got near his chair,they all kneeled down.I don't know what to do but i just thought of..bowing.I slowly bowed and the 'king' spoke up.

"So you are..Y/N?Correct?"

"Ah?Ah..n-ne."i stood straight quickly and replied.

"Ah..so this is her."he muttered.

But i heard it.

"You heard what i said?"

"Wait did i said that out loud?"

"Ani..i read it."

"You-..read..my mind?"

"Forgot to tell but you're in hell...not a serious hell but,this country is called Savomosphere.In which its a vampire country."

"A vam..pire?"

"Yes little girl.And your father is strong is he?"

"Well how do you know?"

"He is in here."he showed a stake shaped bottle and..what the fuck?

"Umm..i can't see."

"You-what-how-gaahh!Whatever.Anyways i know on how your father died..wanna hear?"