2.0.5

Why don't you stay like my teddy bear?

Y/N POV

"Daniel,the fuck has gotten in with you?"
I said as I covered my left ear to avoid him saying anything.

He didn't reply anything,but by burying his face at the back of my head.I can feel his nose bridge touching the back of my head.My head says 'see on what he's up to' so I turn my head,but to only see his eyes closing.Our face has no inches in it..it's just so close.I backed myself away but was being pulled back to his direction.Yet again...face never an inch apart.I saw his eyes fluttering as it opened showing...different colour.

"D-daniel..your eyes...is it red?"I said getting creeped out with the atmosphere.

His hand was moved to the back of my shoulders as I got nervous thinking on what he's gonna do.He pulled my body from my waist to my shoulder as I got closer..nose being touched.His eyes making me feeling different.My eyes then started to feel like sleepy.Before I was in full of sleep..words came out as it said..

"Close enough there."

The Next Day

I woke up but to met two eyes that was being shut.I got backward but my eyes scanned around but to saw him..shirtless?!But his body was covered with the blanket,so I can only see his shoulders.I blushed hard as I sat down and immediately got down from the bed.I saw his shirt lying down on the floor...

Who does he think he is?!Being shirtless in people's house.....but yesterday..I remembered something weird that happened.

I traveled my hand through my hair as I got in the bathroom.I looked at my hair and damn shit it's messy.I combed it for a good 5 MINUTES and started my routine.

I got back out but to see no one at the bed.I scanned all space that were in the room,to make sure there is in a literal of no one.As if,no one else is in this room.I got out from my room and saw Daniel eating his bread,
I walked slowly to not get caught as I surprised Daniel.

"Bwargh!"

"Oh oh!..Ah that scared me."

He said as he puts his hand on his left chest.He continued munching on his bread.I giggled and started to cook something.

"..So,what are you eating Daniel?"

"Some sandwich."

"Ah..until your ketchup came out?"I said as I giggled afterwards.

"Ketchu-...Ah!It's on my hand nio~"he said as he rubbed the ketchup on the bread.

"So..what are YOU gonna eat?"he ask.

"Ah...porridge."I said as I looked at him and smiled..

But it doesn't feel right.

"Uuu~porridge..I'll be in the living room okay?"he said as he pointed the living room and stood up.

"Ah ne."I said smiling as I looked at him whilst waiting for the egg to fry.

As if,I bring out a can of grape juice.As my breakfast was ready,I came across to the living room.I sat down beside Daniel while watching TV.Daniel looked too focus on it.I waved my hands in front of his face to grab his attention,since I want to give him the can of grape juice.But then he stood up and stated,

"Ah I forgot.."he said as he walked away.

"Uh K-kang.."I said as I tried to reach for him.

But,nothing works than him just walk into the kitchen.He then took something from somewhere in which I don't know where and it's a can of...beer?