1.0.7

"Be careful..This might be painful."

Y/N POV

Painful?

I can't just die right here...I have to stop this thing...why didn't I think logically?Obviously it would've killed me if I just kept meeting him everywhere.

"Oh look!"

He looked at the direction I was pointing and I pushed him with all my strength and finally ran.

"Yah!Where do you think your going?!"

I just kept running until I finally reach my car.I got in and turned the engine on and drove off.

| | Time Skip~ | |

I immediately got in the house and sighed to myself.

Way to go Y/N.....You almost got killed.

My mom went downstairs with such a happy expression and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my goodness..Why so early dear?Done with the project?"

"Ah..Yeah!It was very fun making that project."

You mean like very fun to almost being killed?

"Wonderful!I just cooked some ramyeon.But I already ate,so you go ahead and eat while I sleep.Alright?"

"Alright..Good Night eomma."

My mom gave me kisses and went upstairs.I sighed to myself and go to the table and finally dig in my ramyeon.

Goddammit....that thing came to my world just to find me?The ugly ass girl?..Well,I love myself and I know I'm pretty....but why me?!They should've just find someone else to be with.Am I seriously THAT special to be honest?Well,pretty sure my-

"Your blood is the reason why you are special."

"Oh ommo yah!..Oh,it's you."

"Hey...S-sorry."

"Heh...Sorry for what?That's how you are..right?"

"I-i..can control..but it seems like-"

"You can't?How come you can't?"

No more words came out from him.I'm feeling angry towards him.I wanted to look,but it feels like my head says 'no' everytime I tried it.

"Try to look at me..for once."

Look?Of course,he can read my mind.I force my head to turn but..

Everything went dark.

The Next Day..

I woke up...not in my room..but..where?

"Hey blood..this is a dream..don't worry."

"D-drea-Woah."

I looked at my self and I'm wearing a dress..a black dress.

a black dress