Telling the truth prt.1

(Dezi prov)

"Baby,you guess?"

I just get mad all over again."Yeah.I guess..how the f^ck could you do this to me?"

"I said I'm sorry,bae"

"I just...." I look up at him,and chuckle "I thought you were perfect!"

"Bae,ik not gonna lie and say I am but,sh^t as far as being a bf to you,I was pretty d^mn close"

I smile withe tears coming down my eyes"How could i be so stupid?"

"Dezi,we weren't a mistake"

"You just don't get it,You don't know howw in love i am with you,I opened my heart back open for you,then you do this...do you love her?"

"Bae,because Im love you so much,I' not gonna lie,i did at a time but like 5 years ago"

"Did you f^ck her?"

"Five years ago,bae..it nothing now"

My heart is in so much paiiin right now.Why did I do this to myself?He looked at me with his beautiful grey eyes.He was truley sorry,butthis hurt like h^ll.He saw tears run down my eyes.He came over and sa on my side.He grabbed my hand.I looked at him.We were both staring into each others eyes.

"Dezi,I wanna tell you how much,I love you...Baby,I know when your hurt or down.You stop talking.I know you didn't forgive khalil.Your slowly falling for Trey.Yeah..bae i know.That hurts me so much but I can't control you feelings for the games he plays wit your head.Thats why,I try harder to be the best man i can be.You bring out the best in people.Thats why that school loved you.Baby,I know the secect D'shawn holds above your head.I figured it out.Baby.when your talking to me.I really am listening.Your the only girl I ever,stop what ever i'm doing to answer your call or text.Your the resaon,I have like three chargers.I love when you call me in the middle of the night because you miss me,and I get up and come over because I doon't want you ever to miss me.When your happy,you glow.You get the whole world,smiling.Baby,you melt me with your smile.I love the litte things you do for me,Like when you fix me a drink you put it in the frezzer for a few mintues so it will be extra cold.When you make me breakfast you always make sure it hot.I love when you rub your hands through my hair.You are the only ever person who has touched that car or let alone drive it.Baby,your my world.Dezi you have been hurt so much in your life.Love isn't a word to you,but some how when you tell me you love me.I believe you but,Im not sure if you belive me.You know I wear choclate axe cause its your favorite.I take a little longer to gt dressed.I hold you when your hurting.Which is all the time.Baby,it kills me to see something so,Amazing as you,be hurt like that.Baby,all i wanna do for the rest of my life is love you,flaws and all.I would jump through fire then ski in h^ll if that meant you were gonna be okay or know I love you.Sh^t Dezi,you make everybody love you.When I first met you,I thought you were grogeous and outgoing.You turned out to be so much more.I'm going to admit it.You got me whipped.Yeah,im whipped.I come over every day and take care of those kids.Baby,the not even yours but you love them like thay are,and i love them like their mine too.I make sure you keep coffee in the fridge cause I know you love them.You hide so much,baby i just wanna save you from the pain.Be your superman.I just wanna return the favor.You saved me from the old me.If i would have never met you,i probaly be with some hxe right now,but im not even thinking bout anybody but you.Tell me how every where I go,your right there.In my dreams in my head.Everthing i see,somehow reminds me of you.All because I'm deeply in love with you...baby,I just poured my heart out to you in Ihop,because I'm dead seroius when I say I'm in love with you.."

 I started getting teary,i believe him.He really does love me.I was so wrong he really does.He wipes my tears.

"Awww"some people say in Ihop

I smile.He does too.Then he plants the best kiss I ever had on me.I kiss back.Im so in love with him.We pull away.

"I beleive you"

His smile got wider.People clapped.We both laughed.Abri came and sat across from us.She had tears in her eyes.

"That was so d^mn beautiful!"she said

We laughed.She wiped her tears.Corahn wiped mine.I hugged him.He hugged me back.He kissed my cheek.We got to go boxes and left.Wedrove home.The whole time they were talking about what Corahn said.We park Khalil's car and walk in the front door quiet.Corahn was coming over tonight.Khalil was in the kitchen with Dezi drinking my frapes.I was ready to go off.

''THe h^ll?"

He laughed."You snuck out?"

I laughed"but yeah,how much did you drink?"

"four"

"I could kill you but its 5:30in the moring"

Everybody laughed.Corahn walked in.They dapped.The girls slept in Abri's room.Me and Corahn climbed in my bed.He snuggled next to me and we were face to face,looking at each other.I pecked his lips.He pulled e closer and kissed me deeply.We took pic and went to sleep.