Bye Bae

*Airport Day 6:00am*

(Corahn prov)

I finished getting the last of my stuff from Dezi's house.This is so crazy.Dezi has not smiled,since I said I was leaving.The most me and Dezi have ever been apart is about 9 hours.Thats because I had to go home.I really don't like to see her like this.H^ll i already miss her so bad.The smile is gone,her laugh gone,and she's just lost all spirit.I hope she is not like this after im gone.School starts tomorrow,so that school is gonna be in h^ll.Dezi walks out the bathroom looking beautiful.D^mn,I swear she likes teasing people.No me and Dezi have not f^cked yet.Lord,knows I want too but I more into her,than what she'll let me have.Dezi had a few tears down her face.She wiped them,trying to do it before I saw.I walked over to her.

She was looking down.

"Baby look at me.."I say

She looks up and fake smiles.I grab her hand and pull her closer.She put her head on my chest.I hugged her.She hugged me tight.I leaned down to her ear.

"Baby,I know it hurts...i'll be back before you know it."

"I know..I know,we have never been apart for so long"

"I know...but you look absolutely beautiful"

"I bet thoses Cali girls look better"she mumbled

I laughed."Baby,you jealous?"

"I just don't want you go have a lot of fun,while i'm here being faithful"

"Dezi how many times I have to tell you..i'm only looking at you and i'm not-"

"The one to do that to me..but you never know"

"Bae..you do know,there is not another Dezi in this world..trust me I know,its isn't enough room in the solar system for both of you"

She laughs,then smiles."Ahh,theres my beautiful smile"

She blushed."I gonna truly miss you"

"Baby,I miss you already but since we confessing..i'm not sure i wanna leave you around these boys alone."

"Oh,you jealous?"she said mocking me

"Naw..I just don't want to have another competitor for your love"

"How many times do I have to tell you,your not competing..bae you already won"

"I better have..because i couldn't live with myself knowing you aren't mine"

She smiles again.I pick her up and kiss her.We pull away.I put her down.

"I love you bae"she says

"I love you too"

Then Abrine walk in.

"Hey..i know yall gotta say bye but his flight leaves in a hour..."

I saw her smile dropped.I grabbed her hand and rubbed it.This is horrible for her.The twins won't be with her on the weekdays.Social services want someone to watch them while she's at school for no distractions till she's done with college.She can have them on the weekends and summers.So its real hard on her.We walk out the house and get in her car.

I drove and Abri sat in the back.When we got to the airport.We got my bags checked.Dezi never let my hand go,the whole time we were getting ready to board the flight.H^ll i didn't want her to.

"All passengers on flight 565 to LA please board"

I few tears fell down Dezi's face.I wiped them and kissed her one last time.

"I love you Dezi"i say

"I love you too"

I kiss her forehead and dap Abrine.I start walking to departure.I already feel like a piece of my heart has been stolen.Whatever my mom needs,better be good.