Chapter 16: Grumpy threats

5 days later...

Dezi scars are pretty much able to be covered and nobody in school knows what really happened.All of them have to spend 2 more day in ISS.

________________________________________________________________________

(Dezi prov)

I wake up and take a shower.I

I go down stairs and grab a fuze and rive to school.

~~

When I get to school.I see Khalil.I run and hug him.Abri walks up and hugs him too.I walk to Justin and hug him too.I whisper in his ear.My friend says hi.He shakes his head.I laugh.

"I got a surprise for you two" Khalil says

"What?"i say happy

He gives us a box.Abrine opens it.We smile.

"Aww Khalil"i say hugging him

He puts the best around Abrine and forever around me.He wears the Friends.I hug him.Then we were just talking and playing.Then I see Kayla.She looks at me dirty.I start to walk over,to kill her.Khalil grabs me.

"No fighting Dezi"Khalil says

"I know"

Khalil has been taking care of me.He calls every two hours to make sure i'm taking my medicine.He's been taking care of me.

"So Abrine how is life outside ISS?"

"Girl,these hxes been talking mad sh^t.The acting like because you in ISS.They can try to run things."she said

"Well,I think they need a another Announcement":

The bell rang.I grabbed Khalil's hand.I was kinda mad.We walked to ISS the room.Khalil seemed tired.The minute we sat down he gave me his jacket and went to sleep.Khalil looked so tried. I let him sleep.I wrote stories in my notebook and texted Justin.Then I looked at Chad,he was looking at me.I smiled.He smiled back.Khalil grabbed my hand.I guess he knew I was bored.I laid on his shoulder.He put his arm around me and went.We went to sleep.

~~

The bell rang for lunch.I woke up Khalil.Khalil got up and we walked to lunch.When I got to lunch.I waited for the teachers to leave.Khalil went back to sleep.I got off his lap and got on the stage.Abrine whistled.Everybody looked at me.

"Okay,I heard yall been trying step.Yall trying to run things because I'm in Iss"I said

Khalil looked up and cocked me an eyebrow.He got up and walked over.

"Let me just say if a -"

"Dezi just want yall to stay in your place" he said cutting me off

He grabbed my arm.I pulled away.

"Yall lucky he was here to save yall,I was about to cuss some of yall hxes out"

He picked me out and pulled me off stage.He sat down and I sat on his lap.We were grumpy no doubt.I but my head on his chest.He put his head on my head.We slowly went to sleep.

~~~

The bell rang.Khalil carried me back to the ISS room.He sat down.We slept till the end of school.