moved on or suffering from a broken heart

(Dezi prov)

*After school*

The bell rings.I walk out my last class.I walk go to my locker.I get my stuff before anyone comes.I start to walk out the door.I see Corahn,I look away and walk out the door.I go to my car and drive home.I know that gonna be wondering my i'm at the gym..but oh well.I go into the white room and sit on the couch.I sit and think for about an hour.I really wanted to talk to but i don't want to talk to someone who saw because i want them to hear my side first.I pull out my phone.He put his name in as s^xy from the hall aka.Kj.I laugh.

S^xy from the....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dezi_Boo;): I'm ready to talk..

Swaggin*on*ya: Okay phone or person?

Dezi_Boo;): Person if not to much?

Swaggin*on*ya:Naw,nothing to much for me:p,but where?

Dezi_Boo;): You a cocky one huh? lol..Can meet at that little Desert place near the mall in like 30mins?

Swaggin*on*ya: Ight..

I smile and walk upstairs to my room.Derek calls me.I let it ring so he knows im ignoring him.I get dressed

Khalil calls me.I let it ring too.Then Abri calls I let it ring.Justin calls i let it ring.Corahn calls. I Ignore it on the second ring.I get my keys and walk out.I drive to the little Desert place and look around.He walks in behind me.I smile.We get seated and sit down.

"Alright,Dezi talk to me.."

I smile and tell him the story.He answers back.He was listening the whole time.

"I'm sorry to dump on that on you.."i say

"No,its cool..everybody needs to talk at one point"

I smile"Okay well tell me about you.."

We end up talking and eat our little deserts for a like a hour.

He is so funny.The waiter walks over for the tab.He pays for it.I haven't stopped smiling since i've been with him.

"You know you have a beautiful smile.."he says

I blush"Thanks.."

"So you wanna hang out a little longer..i'm really enjoying your company"

I smile.I look at my phone its around 5:30."Um sure,where you wanna go?"

"Movies?"

"Yeah,"

We walk across the street to the movies."What movie?"he ask me

"The batman"i say

He smiles."Thank god,you are not a straight up girly girly"

I laugh and play hit him.He buys the tickets and we walk inside.He buys the popcorn and drinks.We watch the movie and throw popcorn at each other at times.When the movie was over we walked out.We were holding my hands.He knows im in love with Corahn.He actually has a girl of his own.They are having issues right now too.So its just like we're spending time..together trying to get over a broken heart.I look over and I see Corahn all over some chick.That hurt bad.I think he saw me too.We walked out the movie theater.

"Thats was him huh?"

"Oh,yeah..how did you know?"

"You looked at him with hurt and i can see you chin is tight due to a broken heart.."

I look at him in amazement."You really pay attention,can i have a hug"i say on the verge of tears.

He holds his hands out.I walk into his arms.I instantly calmed down and got it together.I pulled away.