Castle Walls

(Corahn prov)

I walk into my room.I unpacked my stuff a few hours ago,now im just sleepy  but can't go to sleep.Only thing on my mind is my baby girl..well girls.Yeah,Candy's doctor called about an hour after we got off the plane.Its a girl but they know for a fact this child will be premature.I'm just hoping it all goes well.I get on my laptop.I hook up the webcam.I see Khalil online.I send him a call and he answers.

"My niqqa!"he says

I laugh"Whats good?"

"None,im bored in this house..with Kalvin"

"Where's Dezi?"

"With Chad..I think"

"Doing what?"I say getting concerned

"Shoot I don't know but I'm hoping she come home soon,im bored"

I laughed"Yall are the weirdest best friends ever"

"I know right but I wouldn't have it any different but she anit been lately"

"Where was she yesterday?"

"With Derek"

"Why?"

"Oh yeah,you don't know..Abrine cheated on him with some guy her and Dezi met at starbucks that night they left the dance studio.."

"Oh really?Dezi didn't have none to do with that did she?"

"Dude chill out yall over and g/c"

"On a break.."

"Fine yall on 'a break'..it doesn't matter now"

"Yeah it does...two days ago we weren't on a break"

"Well she gave him her number but she made it clear she had a boyfriend.According to She wasn't trying to take any chances if loosing you but that was then..you wanna hear whats about to go down?"

"Yeah.."

"You bout to have a f^ckin war over Dezi....same with Abrine for Derek"

"Why?"

"They dropped there status on facebook...Dezi got 2,143 likes on Dezi is no longer in a relationship and Derek put that ish on a pic and he got over 50,000 likes"

"Damnn..."I put my hand over my head..."Someone might take my girl from me"

"I'm not gonna lie to you..I know a couple people who been waiting on you f^ck up..they're also Dezi's type"

Candy walks into my room.I roll my eyes.

"Hey Corahn...hey Khalil"

"Hey Candy.."

"Yes?"

She laid down on my bed with me."I just thought we could talk"

"Not in the mood"

"So im just gonna log off"Khalil said

"No im not done talking to you"

"What about me?"Candy says

"What about you?I'm focused on Dezi right now.I'm only back because this child.If  you and my mom think were getting back together yall got another thing coming"

"Sorry I’m not perfect enough for your perfect little world.."

She got up.

"My world is not perfect.."

"Yes it is,You got all your friends and your hxe you claim is perfect down to the breath,but I see her true colors..she just gonna break your heart"