Gonna Miss You

*The dinner went well.The food was great.The boys and rest of the girls are down stairs in the living room.Its like 2:30am.Dezi and Abrine went upstairs to shower and change into pj's*

(Corahn prov)

I'm chilling in the living room with the crew.I'm playing Khalil in Madden.Dezi walks in looking s^xy as h^ll.Abrine follows behind her looking good too.

Got damnn!!! Al the guy start staring at them.

"They anit that special!"Tamyra says

We all laugh."Something a hater would say!"Dezi said

We laughed harder.Dezi walked over to me smiling.She got me in our fav postion.

She rested her head on my shoulder.I coutiued to play madden.I felt Dezi go to sleep in my neck.So s^xy tho.Around like 3:30am everyone left.Khalil picked up Abri.I carry Dezi upstairs.I walk in her room and lay her down and cover her up.I gonna miss her alot.I have to go Cali to see my fam and i' going to be gone for a month.School starts in about 3 days.So she's gonna be blowed as f^ck.Thats why its taking me solong to tell her.I got to do it soon cause I leave Tomorrow moring,That only gives me one day to spend with her,I'm just hoping this doesn't f^ck up the relationship.I love her too much.I change and climb in the bed with her.She wakes up smiling and looks at me.

"Baby whats wrong?"she says

I guess this would be a good time to tell her.I tell her about the whole Cali thing.She shot up.

"Dezi i know,i'm going to miss you too."

"I can't stamd to be away from you for a few hours how im gonna survie for 730.484 hours.Baby what the h^ll am i going to do with out you for that long?"

She let a few ears slip.I wiped them."Baby,i know this is why it was so hard for me to tell you,im going to miss you too"

"So is this a break?..what if you meet some Cali girl?I don't wanna be down hear being faithful and yo have the time of your life."

"Dezi the h^ll?No,we are not taking a break...that gives you an excuse to make another n6gga fall in love with you...you already got enough,and so that doesn't happen i got you this"

I handed her a box.She opened it and her eyes nearly poped out her head.She let some tears fall down her face.

"Baby the ring is for promise and the necklace is for when you miss me,you'll know i love you."

"You engraved our names in the ring..Omg baby"

I smiled.She hugged me."Baby,i ust want to let you know..i love you so much and I'm truely gonna miss you"

"I love you too"

I kissed her.We laid back still kissing.We pulled away and smiled.She aid on my chest and i had m arm around er.I'm gonna miss her alot.