Nandini: U idiot... My stomach hurts due to laughing so much!!

Manik: U started it...
Manik said as he sat on his place again while she again sat on the floor right next to him as she faced him.

Nandini: U called me a Prick....
Manik: I couldn't think of anything else sounding similar to dick!!
Manik said making everyone laugh again.

Manik: And u called me a Dick...
He again turned to her.

Nandini: U stole my Coffee...
Nandini got back to the main point. This reminded Manik of the coffee, as he picked it up again and took another sip.

Manik huffed at it and looked away when he forwarded the cup in front of her.
Manik: Here.... Half of it is still left!! Stop sulking....

Nandini smiled to her broadest and took the mug from him as she took a sip and breathed out in relief.
Nandini: Finally....

Manik chuckled at her when they saw their friends staring at them.
Nandini: What??

Cabir: Umn... Did we miss something?
Cabir asked looking at them while Manik and Nandini looked at each other in confusion.

Manik: Miss... Missed what??

Mukti: U two....

Nandini: Yeah.. What about us?

Aliya: R u guys like together??

Manik and Nandini: WHAT???
Both of them looked at each other mirroring their expressions before they laughed again.

Manik: Seriously guys... Hv u gone mad!! We r just friends.

Nandini: Absolutely...
Nandini nodded at them when Dhruv shrugged.

Dhruv: Maybe... But its just that u don't look like "Just Friends"!!

Manik looked at Nandini through the corner of his eyes to see a teasing smile crept over her face,
Nandini: Actually Dhruv.... U know some things are so contagious that u always tend to see things around urself which u feel in ur heart!!

Manik saw Dhruv's eyes widen at her words before he suddenly said,
Dhruv: Umn... I guess u r right Nandini!! By the way, I was thinking.... Isn't it enough of practise for today guys?? I mean we all r tired, so....

Aliya: Yeah.. I m also very tired.. Its almost 6.

Manik: Cool then we'll continue tmrw!! But for now, tonight we r all gonna celebrate....

Mukti: Exactly!!!
Mukti woke up from her half slumber listening to it making all of them laugh.

Cabir: But where???

Manik: Get ready ppl, we r going to the club tonight....

Aliya: Amazing them lets head home and then we'll meet directly there at around.... Say 9??

Nandini: Great!!

All of them got up to leave while Nandini walked with them to the cars. They all were about to sit when Aliya stopped and turned towards Nandini.

Aliya: Nandini..... I know u don't like talking it out and we hv not been that close ever. But still I hope u really know that I do care for u...

Nandini smiled at her and hugged her tight. She broke the hug and held Aliya's hands.
Nandini: Aliya, u know that there are very few ppl with whom I even talk casually.... And u r amongst the top ones in those. I know u care!!! But I still don't wanna talk about what happened inside.

Aliya: I understand...

Nandini: Thanks..... But guys seriously, I know u might not see that but u all do mean a lot to me. I hv spent such time with anyone ever. Its not so normal for me.