Scenario 5: Soulmates AU

I gotta confess... I'm a total hopeless romantic. XD Seriously, the idea of soulmates is just so romantic and sweet, and I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They say that there's someone for everyone out there. That, of course, means you too. But of course, you don't know who that is. But how do you know they'e out there?

What do you do?

REQUIREMENTS: You must state how you know you have a soulmate. (The most common is the legend of the red string.) You must also create your own scenario regarding how you know. The scenario must include a good story line with crucial plot points, such as how your OC and crush meet, when they realize they have a soulmate, and realize it's each other. See my scenario below for an example.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story: Rose is popular online for her covers of songs that she uploads to YouTube. She's never shown her face online, but her voice is very distinct, and unlike any other. One day, South Italy sends her a private message through a messaging system in one of her social media apps on her phone. The two begin talking, and slowly but surely, they begin to fall in love. The red string appears on their fingers, and they realize that they are meant for each other. Or are they...? 

Soon afterwards, the two get into an argument. Things are said, and it ultimately ends in them ignoring the other, going so far as to block their accounts, and even delete them for good so they can't create new accounts to message them with those. Of course, they regret their decisions, and change their mind. They try to talk to one another again, only to find that they can't. This leaves them heartbroken, until they remember the red string.

In the end, the two end up following the string to one another, and they finally meet in real life to confront each other.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Late in the evening, Rose laid on her bed, staring at her phone's bright screen as she scrolled through the comments on her latest upload, scanning each and every one of them. She either cracked a smile or giggled softly at each one,  though there was the rare occasion where she didn't react at all. Suddenly, her phone vibrated in her hand, and she released a small gasp. She had just received a private message from someone.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

(NOTE: When starting a scenario, you must reply to what I have started after you have finished typing out your starter.)