My OC

What is your OC's human name?

Her full human name is Rose Lovegood. 

If any, what are your OC's nicknames?

Rose is often called "Rosie" by America. She will go by any other name she is given.

What location does your OC represent?

She represents a country I made up called "Civitas Rosacea".

How old is your OC location wise?

Location wise, Rose is a little over 300 years old, if we're going off of the time she was first declared a country. She would be regarded as much older otherwise, much like the rest of the countries.

How old does your country appear? (How old is your country human wise?)

Rose appears to be at least 21.

What gender is your OC?

She is a female.

What sexuality is your OC?

She is straight, and a demiromantic.

What does your OC look like? (I will accept links to pictures.)

(Thank you to Miyucorn on DeviantArt for creating this lovely RoseMano ship art

(Thank you to Miyucorn on DeviantArt for creating this lovely RoseMano ship art.)

(Thank you to Sara-ND on DA for fulfilling my request and making this absolutely gorgeous drawing of Rose

(Thank you to Sara-ND on DA for fulfilling my request and making this absolutely gorgeous drawing of Rose.)

What is your OC's personality?

Rose is widely regarded as an "older sister" kind of person. Friendly and caring, she puts others before herself, and is very sweet and selfless. She's known for being very generous and having some strange inability to say "no". She's earned a reputation for being a bit of a pushover for this, and easy to take advantage of. This is most likely due to how submissive she is since she's a rather small country.

While she is very patient, when she gets mad, it's bad for whomever made her mad. She tends to explode and just lash out at the person. Of course, she feels bad by the end of it, but it still takes her some time to get over it. Following up to this, she's very sensitive and emotional, and is often called a crybaby by her peers.

What are their likes?

Rose adores gardening, mainly because she loves flowers. She also likes singing, dancing, and playing various instruments. Music has always been something she's thoroughly enjoyed. She also finds joy in baking, because she loves eating sweet foods. 

What are their dislikes?

She despises bitter food. She has such a big sweet tooth that she's almost allergic to anything bitter or salty. She also doesn't like bugs. They're terrifying to her, and she doesn't like looking at them.  She hates horror movies as well. (She's prone to getting nightmares.)

Do they have any hobbies? If so, what are they?

As stated above, she finds joy in gardening, singing, dancing, playing instruments, and baking. 

What are your OC's fears?

She has entomophobia, autophobia, and phonophobia. They are the fear of bugs, being alone, and loud noises respectively.

What are some of your OC's biggest flaws?

She is easy to take advantage of, she's far too trusting, she's a scaredy-cat, she's too sensitive and emotional, and she's too clingy.

Does your OC have any weapons? If so, what are they?

Rose is a pacifist and hates hurting people, so she doesn't have any weapons.

What are your OC's relation to other countries? (i.e. Who are their friends, family, enemies, acquaintances, etc.)

Rose considers America an "older brother". Her best friends are South Italy, North Italy, Italy Seborga, and Hungary. Friends include the Allied Forces. She has no enemies, but isn't particularly fond of Belgium. (She's rather envious of her.) Anyone else is an acquaintance.

Does your OC have a love interest? If so, who?

Rose's love interest is South Italy. That isn't changing anytime soon, so either you change your crush, or find another book.

What is your OC's background, or history?

There isn't much to Rose. People found her island and decided to inhabit it. After deciding on a system of government and a ruler, who declared their independence, she became a country, though she is somewhat small. (I haven't actually made up any sort of history for Rose that would actually fit into the world's history, considering that she's a fake country. ^-^; )

Give me some info on your OC's location. (What are the people there known for? What do they dress like? Is there anything that really defines the place? What is it like in the location? So on and so forth. Just give me a small briefing on whatever your OC represents.)

People who live in Civitas Rosacea are known for being friendly, happy, and welcoming. They're very bright and colorful people, which is represented in their style of clothing. The actual place is known for its beauty, in both the island and its culture. As far as the eye can see, there are flowers growing, mountains are lush with greenery, there are always breath-taking views around you. Appearance-wise, the place is basically a paradise. The island is also pretty great climate wise. While it is a pretty isolated place, it isn't too small, but it isn't too big. The economy is fairly stable. The country's main exports are honey, clothing, wood, many different kinds of fruits, and of course, plants, mainly flowers.

Is there any info you would like or feel the need to add?

I don't believe so.

3rd Password: Tag whoever you think would like to join this roleplay book. Or tag someone in general. (However, because I don't need to tag anyone, considering that this is MY roleplay book and I'm the one looking for roleplayers, not suggesting others to join it, I'm just gonna put what I originally wanted to have as the third password: What is your OC's most memorable quote?)

"Every rose has its thorn."