Scenario 2: The Party

I personally love roleplaying party scenarios, even though I hate parties in real life. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

America had invited everyone to one of his parties. It wasn't like they had anything better to do, (nor a choice), so they all went. Besides, it would've been nice to see friends and spend time with them, right?

When you had arrived, there were people playing party games, dancing, drinking, or just sitting down and chatting.

What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose had just arrived at the party, which was already in full swing by the time she had gotten there. Either she was late, or her "big brother", as she liked to call him, just knew how to REALLY start a party. Regardless, she was both excited and nervous. Who knows what crazy things might happen at one of America's parties? She just hoped she would be able to have fun.

Scanning the room, she wondered where she should head first. She wasn't going to go to the dance floor. Well, not just yet, anyway. She wasn't going to head to the snack table--she had eaten just moments ago. Eventually, she decided to just head to the nearest couch and sit down to watch the others for a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  (NOTE: When starting a scenario, you must reply to what I have started after you have finished typing out your starter.)