Rules

Everyone hates them, but we need them to keep order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Seriously, come on, this goes without saying. I'm not having your perfect character date all of the canon characters and do literally anything and everything.

2) Be descriptive. The title of the book says "literate". You should have only come here if you're willing to find enjoyment in typing out almost full paragraphs. Therefore, I require a minimum of three, detailed sentences per response.

Ex:

Rose approached the love of her life, holding her breath with anxiousness. She was extremely nervous; it wasn't everyday that she got to confess to someone that she had strong feelings for them. Before she knew it, she was already standing before him, and her gaze fell to the ground. She was far too flustered to make eye contact with him. Just standing near him made her heart palpitate.

3) Be grammatically correct and spell your words PROPERLY.  A little typo here and there is fine. Everyone makes mistakes. But if it happens too frequently, I'll lose interest, so keep it in check. Well, unless I actually really like you as a roleplay buddy.

4) O.O.R.P. CHATTING O.O.R.P: Out of Roleplay. When talking outside of the roleplay, just put parentheses ( ) around your text. Simple as that. It's a lot less confusing for me.

5) Quotation Marks. Follow-up to both 2 and 3. When an OC is speaking, use quotation marks " ". Again, it's a lot less confusing for me and helps me understand the roleplay better. 

6) Keep to your own roleplay. This only applies if you're roleplaying in the comment section of a chapter, (although I'd prefer to roleplay in PM). Basically, don't interfere with other people and their roleplay. It's rude and annoying, and will result in a ban from this book.

7) No Godmodding. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT control my OCs, unless I give you permission to. I don't need anyone ruining my characters by making them act O.O.C. Follow-up, don't kill of any of my characters unless I say you can. More often than not, I probably won't say you can. 

8) Acception. Please wait for your OC to be accepted before trying to begin a roleplay. If I don't accept a form, I will let you know why so you can adjust your form to how it's needed.

9) May I? Always ask this before trying to start a roleplay, unless it's in PM. Once again, it's a lot less confusing for me, and I don't need to try and figure out what scenario you're starting.

10) Third person. Always, and I mean, ALWAYS roleplay in third person. NEVER in first person. It's annoying, non-descriptive, and I hate it. The second I see you even attempt to roleplay as such, I will delete your roleplay chain and OC form. 

11) Detailed forms. Like your responses, even your OC forms must be descriptive. They're more fun to read. Therefore, complete sentences are required in your OC forms, but they don't have to be long sentences.

12) No spam. Please don't spam me. If I'm not going to reply, I'll let you know why. If I'm online and I forget to reply, then you can tag me.

13) A.F.K. A.F.K: Away From Keyboard. Please alert me when you will be unable to respond and why. I don't like being kept waiting. 

14) Ghosting. If a roleplay is boring or you don't want to continue anymore, please let me know instead of ghosting me, and I will do the same. I don't want to wait or wonder where you went when you stop roleplaying all of a sudden or ignore me.

15) Swearing. It's allowed. Simple as that. But don't do it too frequently.

16) Smut. Also allowed. But take it to PM. I don't want this book to be deleted.

17) Drama. Add it. Please. It makes roleplays way more fun and interesting.

18) No bullying. I will not tolerate any form of it. Even the slightest hint of it will result in a ban.

19) Roleplay my crush, and I'll roleplay yours. This isn't a one-sided thing, you know. Any negligence to my side of the roleplay will result in a ban unless stated otherwise.

20) Have fun. I hope to enjoy roleplaying with you, and that you will with me.

Any inquiries regarding rules may be left in the comments. If you think I should add any other rules, let me know.

The 2nd password is the following: Type out the title to one of the rules. (The bold, underlined words).