Caught Up In The Rapture

Start from the beginning

"You feed me these compliments, but can't take one yourself, you beautiful angel man."

You felt him smile into your neck before kissing your neck. He started right where he knew you liked it, making your knees give out.

"Michael . . ." You spoke, nearly collapsing against him.

"I know, baby," He mumbled, holding you against him and walking you backwards.

Gingerly, he laid you back on the grass, not removing his lips from your neck.

"Michael . . . we're outside," you whispered distractedly.

Coming up for air for a brief second, he replied, "I don't give a damn."

On that note, he grabbed your chin and smashed his lips on yours. As your lips remained connected, he crawled on top of your body and began fiddling with the front of your buttoned nightshirt. You moaned at his touch near your chest as he unbuttoned your shirt.

Once he'd successfully removed your shirt, he gripped your chest in his large hands. You let out a loud moan before you felt his mouth on your neck before. You were unable to process what was happening before you felt him bite you.

That would leave a mark in the morning.

His hands reached underneath your back, trying to undo your bra. You wrapped your legs around his waist before rolling forward, pushing him back and trading places completely. Now you were on top of him, giving him much easier access to your back. Gladly taking advantage of this, he easily unclasped your bra and flung it away.

Michael's large hands gripped your waist and pushed you back onto your back. He was again on top of you.

"Put your hands on me, Michael."

He moaned at your words before gripping your chest and kissing your neck. Your nails scratched his back and pulled his long, curly hair. He suddenly caught your wrists and pinned them above your head. He continued to kiss your tender skin. His lips made their way down your chest, making your say his name.

Only Michael could produce this magic you felt for him.

Once he reached your stomach, you squirmed under his grip. Giggles escaped your lips as he softly kissed your stomach. Michael smiled into your skin before blowing a raspberry on your skin. You exploded into a fit of laughter, trying to push his head away.

"Shhhhh . . ." He grabbed your hands and pinned them again.

He moved his head lower and immediately the ticklish sensation disappeared. Michael kissed your hips bones and thighs. You instinctually closed your legs, but he grabbed your thighs and opened them again.

"Oh no you don't," he said lowly.

He quickly undressed your bottom half.

Something you would never tire of was Michael's undying love of pleasuring you. He could never hear you say his name enough. So as you laid on the grass, you surrendered yourself to his skilled tactics.

You were simply caught up in the rapture of love.

His love.

You hands gripped the grass tightly, uprooting handfuls of it.

Your toes curled as he took you there.

Dragging your hand across the grass, you couldn't stifle your moans.

Before long, you had all of him in you.

Your vision blurred as you looked up at the starry night sky, lost in complete bliss.

Michael and his sweet love.

~~~~

"We've got to quit doing this outside," you mumbled.

You were currently laying on top of Michael. Your legs were wrapped around him and your head on his chest. He was laying back on the grass, one hand on your back and one stroking your hair. Your clothes were back on.

"Why? It doesn't matter when no one's here."

"I suppose you're right."

"You know I love you so much?"

You placed your chin on his chest and looked up at him with a smile.

"After that, I can only assume that you love me a great deal."

He chuckled and leaned forward to kiss your forehead.

"I do."

"I love it when you kiss me underneath the moonlight."

"I love seeing what I can do to you underneath the moonlight."

Michael placed a finger under your chin and you closed your eyes, enjoying the small gesture.

"I'm forever yours," you whispered before kissing him.

The two of you slept very well that night.

~~~~

Whew! As you can see, I'm new to writing intimate scenes and like to keep certain parts . . . I don't know, private? After all, those tender moments are shared between you and Michael.

Hope you all enjoyed x ❣✨