"Alright when we come in here can you tone it down." He said parking and turning off the car.

"Nobody is going to think we're boyfriends." I said rolling my eyes.

"No I don't want them to think you're gay at all because if they get hostile I'll break their fucking neck." He said taking the keys out and getting out the car.

"I mean violence is never the answer but you'd do that for me." I said closing the door behind me.

"You're my friend aren't you." He said and we walked into the place.

"That's pretty sweet but, I can handle my own." I said.

"No, right I believe you. Completely. Like you got this." He said.

"Your sarcasm is unmatched." I said.

"Yeah, it be like that." He said and we were walking to the door and I grabbed it opening it and holding it for him.

He gave me a look. "You literally cannot be serious." I said and he smiled walking in the door.

"Guys can hold the door for me. It's just courteous." Zayn said.

"Ahhh most shit is, every guy doesn't want you." I said.

"How do you know?" He said and I talked to the hostess about getting a table and she nodded grabbing the menus and walking us to our table.

"Plenty of fish." I said.

"I'm a big fish in a small pond though." He said before we took our seats.

"You're so damn full of yourself." I said.

"Why would I be full of anyone else?" He said.

"Check." I said raising my hand and he laughed.

I put my hand down. I then looked at him.

"Look at the menu not me." He said and I rolled my eyes and looked.

"You act like its much to look at." I said turning the page on the menu.

"Me and you both know that's a lie." He said looking up at me but I was still looking down at the menu.

"Look at the menu not me." I said.

"Not much to look at." He said.

"Now me and you both know that's a lie." I mocked.

"We can both agree that we're not ugly men." He said and I smiled looking up at him.

"Zayn Malik are you calling me cute?" I said and he twisted his face in disgust.

"Alright maybe I took it too far but your face is doing the absolute most." I said and he laughed.

"You're not ugly." He said.

"That's supposed to be a compliment I know but never say that to anyone. Give a real compliment or don't." I said.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked.