Healing Jutsu?! Nahh False Alarm

"How did you find me?" I begin to question Phoenix.

"Magic~," he briefly answer before pointing at me with his finger guns. Z groans in annoyance while crossing her arms. I giggle at the two. 

At the door, I can see Ash is peering at us with wide eyes. "Ash, you okay?" I went to her side.

Shaking, she grabs my shoulders. "I usually don't mind about other hosts' names but what is yours?" she asks.

"I-Izzah desu," I stutter to the sudden question. Letting go of me she exhales sharply. "Oh my-" She then presses her back against the walls. "It's you... The gifted child...." Afterwards, she shoves me aside before marching into the room. Later, she snaps her fingers. Pharos's research which consists of pages and maps were gathered together and flew towards Ash before circling her. Not long, a fire sparks in the middle. Those pages and maps then flew straight into the fire.

I gasp in horror. "Ash!! What the hell are you doing?!?" I shriek and try my best to stop her by grabbing her arm because why? That stuff was made of papers and when paper meets fire, *sizzle*. But it's too late. All of Pharos's research had been sucked into the fire. Burnt, gone. Oddly enough, no smoke nor burning scent was produced after the fire had died.

Shock took over me. Falling to my knees I whisper, "No...."

"How did you get inside?" she asks me sternly as soon as those research papers had gone. A few deep breathes were taken before I stood on my feet. "Teleportation," I briefly answer before facing her, holding back my temper.

"I know you have used your teleportation spell. But what I meant was how did you find this place?" she repeats her question.

"Okay, I just wanted to see Pharos that's all. He promised me he will tell me something so I agreed on following him to wherever he takes me too," Averting her eye contact while answering her burning question. Still controlling my temper though.

Ash gape open. "Fa-Father...? Father said that?" Her voice cracked. She then gave me a hug, "I'm sorry Izzah. I'm so sorry," she apologizes. Surprised, I return the hug before looking at Z who was hovering over us. And my anger slowly died down. That's good.

"Forgive me for being ignorant," she apologizes again before removing her arms from me. That was quick.

"What for?" I ask. Puzzled yet curious.

"I... Because-Ummm... It's-It's..." She was stammering and her voice cracked again. Sensing that Ash is about to cry, I extend my arms and offer to her, "You can let it all out if you want. I'm here for you." With a speed of light, her body is pressing against mine. A tight hug followed by a sob. Her cries were heart-breaking. It almost makes me want to join in too.

I pat her back and let her cry on my shoulder. "It's okay Ash."

"His research," she continue between her sobs, "His research is safe with me but I think you have the rights to have it," she smiled after releasing me. The cheerful Ash had returned, I think. She held out her hand and a fire began to spark from her palm. "Give me your hand," she request. I held out my right hand. Ash grab it and turn it over before hovering the fire over my backhand. The fire, which dance with beautiful shades of red and orange is very mesmerizing.

"Woahhh," I gasp in awe.

"Incredible is it? And this fire helps you to keep and hide things," she adds.

"And how do I summoned it then?" I questioned her after I face her. Ash gave me a mischievous grin. Giving her a nervous laugh, I look back at the fire. As I was zoning out at the fire, Ash stamps the fire on the back of my hand, hard.