33

i crouched low to the ground and swept my eyes over the terrain in front of me.  Everything was still.  Deathly still.  i watched for any slight movement, anything ripple through the trees, any small creature moving about, but there was nothing.  i stayed still.   My muscles quivered with anticipation.  Ready to jump at any slight movement or sound.  I swiveled my ears zoning in on the slightest sound, but not even the wind could be heard.  i sniffed.  That smell.  That vanilla smell still lingered.  i knew someone was here.  i could feel their presence.  I could feel the dark hungry eyes staring intently at me.  

Katy? i heard Rachel's voice echo in my head.  

im almost back. i reassured her.  

i took a slow gently step in front of me and waited.  Nothing.  i flexed my muscles took one last sweeping glance of the area around me and took off into the woods.  The second my paws hit the ground i heard footsteps behind me.  They were running whether they were chasing or following was my question.  i took a sharp right and rounded back.  The footsteps followed.  immediately i stopped.  The footsteps stopped also.  

i let out a low grow, warning my hunter.  i heard a low chuckled in response behind me.  i spun around and came muzzle to face with Shane.  

"That was fun" he smiled.  

i cocked my head at him and stepped back.  i bared my teeth and lowed my ears, sign that i didnt want him near me.  He frowned. 

"i wont hurt you ya know? i would never hurt you." He said stepping towards me.  

My heart clenched at his words.  Why does he do this to me? 

He stuck out a hand and gently ran his fingers though my fur.  His touch sent every hair on my body into light tingles.  i shivered and he smiled. 

"Your beautiful ya know?s even though your a wolf i still cant help but be mesmerized by you." He Whsipered.  

i sat down and willed my body to shift back.  i felt the slight pop and snap of my bones and the tingling stretch of my skin as i shifted back to human form.  

Shane gasped when he saw my naked body in front of him.  his eyes went dark with lust and he gulped nervously.  The bulge i spotted in his pants sent a slow heat to take over my body. 

"umm.." he stuttered.  

i smiled.  "would you spare giving me your jacket?" 

He nodded his head and handed it over.  i took it and threw it on, enjoying the warmth and the musk of his scent that enveloped me.  i walked over and sat on a dead fallen tree.  He plopped down next to me and stared intently at me.  

"What do you want with me?" i questioned.  

He stared deeply into my eyes and locked me in place.  

"You." he whispered resting his hand on my thigh gently rubbing up.  the breath hitched in my throat as i felt my core pulse with need.  He leaned towards me and rubbed his lips against my ear.  

"I can smell your arousal." he Whisper huskily.  

i gasped at his words as my hands started to shake slightly, not with fear, but pure lust and want.  I  took his hand that was sliding up my thigh and placed it on the source of my heat.  i Felt his breathing quicken as he felt my wetness.  

"Fuck" he breathed taking my earlobe into his mouth and sucking gently.  i moaned and laced my fingers in his hair as his mouth trailed down his neck.  

His fingers slowly moved circles around my bud as i grinded against him, desperately trying to make him go faster.  i felt the pressure building inside of me as i was brought closer and closer to the edge.  

"more faster" i panted.  

He slipped two fingers inside of me and i unraveled on him.  My body shook against his as i clung to him my hot sweaty body trembling with pleasure. 

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently.  

"fuck" was all i could whisper as he pulled me closer to him.  

"Be with me." he pleaded.  

i looked up at him.  Saw the want in his eyes.  The need. The love. I felt an aching pain in my chest as i looked away from him.  I untangled myself from his arms and stood up, backing up and putting distance between us.

"that shouldnt have happened." i said slowly.  

"But it did." he said standing up and coming closer to me.  

"Stop." i pleaded. 

He stopped where he was standing and looked at me with a pained expression. 

"Please, Why cant you just be with me? i need you." he said his voice quivering.  

i backed up some more not able to take the pain in his voice. 

"im sorry." i whispered and took off running not bothering to look back and see the torn hurt face i knew he had on.