CHAPTER 2

I was sprinting out towards the bus stop when suddenly my leg gave out and I tripped and fell on my face.  "Omph" I groaned.  I flipped onto my back and found myself looking into the prettiest set of deep saphire blue eyes I had ever seen.

  They were such a deep blue I felt like I was actually swimming in them. I was frozen my eyes glued on the person in front of me. "are you okay?" a  sweet angelic feminine voice asked.  "errrmm...uhh..." was all I was able to get out.  "You took quite the tumble." the girl said smiling as she help out her hand to me.  I blinked and took the hand.  immediatly i gasped.  It had felt like our hands had sparked when they touched.

   The girl seemed to notice too and her eyes widened. We kept our hands together until i said, "um thanks for helping me up.  Im katy by the way."  The girl smiled at me shyly. "I'm rachael.  And no problem that looked like it hu- Oh my god your knee is bleeding are you okay?" rachael gasped.  I had failed to notice the throbbing pain in my knee until now.  "uh yeah im fine it doesn't hurt." I said as i winced in pain.

  rachael caught the slight movement and shook her head. "Hear ill help you back to my place okay? I live only a few minutes away. and besides the bus left without us so we might as well ditch." she said with a smile.  I blushed and mumbled any okay. why does this girl make me so light headed. I thought to herself.  it felt as though our hands sparked when they touched and my hand still tingles.  and her eyes. my god I could get lost in them all day. "well do you?" rachael questioned. I had been so lost in my thoughts I failed to notice Rachael talking and we were at her front door. " uh wha?" I stutterted "I asked if you lived close to here." rachael chuckled clearly finding amusement in my awkwardness.  "uh yeah I actually live a couple minutes from the bus stop." I mumbled .  "oh my god thats so cool. we live close to each other we can sleep over like all the time!" Rachael said while opening the door.

  I was taken aback by Rachael's kindnes.  why is she being so nice. I just met her and made a complete fool of my self. I sighned. "yeah totally" I sent rachael a fake smile. Rachael took my hand and led us through the two story house to the kitchen.  "Here hop up on the counter ill get your knee fixed." Rachael said while patting my thigh.  at Rachaels touch I felt my whole leg tingle. I blushed slightly and looked to Rachael seeing if she had felt anything. Rachael just blinked and turned her back to get something under the sink.  I wonder if she feels the same thing. or am I just some pycho freak that feels weird things when really gorgeous girls touch me.  wait did I just call her gorgeous? ouch! I yelped and rachael dabbed at my knee.

  "I'm so sorry did I hurt you? Your knee looks really bad. I dont think you need stitches or anything but your gonna have a pretty nice bruise." rachael said inspecting it. "nah your good.  I just wasnt expecting it." I said trying to sound cool.  Rachael smiled. "let me carry you to our couch and we can watch some TV." I was about to protest when Rachael effortlessly swooped me in her arms.  She took us to the couch and was about to set me down when I peered up into Rachaels eyes.  Rachael froze and looked down.  her lips look so perfect. I just want to kiss them. I thought to myself.  I reached out a hand and soflty stroked rachaels cheek.  Rachael leened into my touch and closed her eyes. My fingers tingled at the skin contact and I sighed in contempt. Rachaels opened her eyes and leaned down. oh god please dont let me screw up. I yelled in my head.