31

Once her lips met mine i laced my fingers around her neck and kissed her back passionately; our lips melting into each other.  She set me down on the cool grass and pressed her naked body against mine.  The cool night air sent both our bodies into shivers and we both smiled against each others lips.  i wrapped my legs around her and pulled her close, she traced her lips along my jaw and sucked lightly at my earlobe.  i moaned slightly and pulled her back to my lips kissing her possessively.  

"make me yours." i whispered against her lips.

  i felt a low rumble in her chest as she growled in response.  She kissed down my neck, sucked and bit lightly, leaving a dark love bite.  i closed my eyes and felt something brush lightly against my consciousness. 

Let our wolves bond.  my wolf pleaded.  

i felt Rachael’s lips trace down to the area where my neck and shoulder met.  she licked and nipped the area making me squirm under her.  i pulled her head back and looked into her deep blue eyes.  She had a fiery passionate look swimming within her that sent my body into flames.  i let down my mental walls and let my wolf embrace Rachael’s.  Both our eyes widened as we truly felt each other for the first time.  Every breath, every heartbeat, every flex of our muscles we felt within each other.  We were melting into each other becoming one as our wolves bonded.  Rachael bit down on my shoulder keeping eye contact and my body erupted into mind-blowing pleasure.  

i was pulled into my mind, seeing what my wolf saw.  Rachael’s black wolf emerged from the darkness and brushed against me, making me sign in pleasure and fill me with warmth.  

i was pulled back to reality and pulled Rachael tight against me. i was hit with both of our emotions.  The amount of love i felt was overwhelming.  i felt so complete.  There was no emptiness, no mystery.  my body was warm and my heart felt ready to explode.  We were now complete.  Our wolves meshed into us warped within our souls.  Rachael and I were now one completely.  We felt each other, we saw each other for the first time.  We were one.

"wow" i breathed.  

Rachael's lips crashed against mine and i let a tear slide down my cheek.  I finally felt happy.  all i needed in life was holding me protectively.  Rachael kissed away the tear and held me in her arms.  She didn't say anything, she didn’t need to.  She knew what i felt.  

"forever" her voice echoed in my head. 

"forever." i whispered back.